Recent content by XanderLord

1. Siege AI needs serious rework.

The AI in siege battles is absolutely ridiculous. The battering ram and ladder mechanics in particular are bad, but the catapults and balistas aren't great either. Firstly, battering rams half the time are completely abandoned once the men take down the main gate, and they proceed to rush the...
  2. So what's your opinion on Bannerlord?

I like it, but it feels somewhat repetitive. There's really not any variety to quests; its all the same from warband plus or minus a few oddballs. I would like to see more quests and more variety. The bandit raids are a neat feature but its the same 3 maps over and over again.
  3. city walls on the campaign map hide parties

Hi all, Ran into an issue: During the trade caravan quest it visited a city as usual, but was immediately attacked by a large party outside the wall. The caravan got wiped and I interact or do anything about it as the icons were hidden by the city wall. Is there a work around for this?
  4. How do you enable the Green/Red indicators when comparing weapons

I had the same problem. I think you are correct!
    I noticed this as well, and it seemed to happen right after I took one of first trade perk options. Both options say they mark your profits, which has to do with text color, and i'm wondering if this had anything to do with it. Do you have either of those perks from the trade skill?
  5. Siege defense: operating siege weapons?

Not sure how to get my siege weapons to work when defending from castles. Could be a bug, or I could just be dumb. Do they just automatically fire with crew?
Back
Top Bottom