Recent content by Wulf de Marley

1. Wulf de Marley

Companions

I tried to use tweakmb to prevent companions from leaving. ( I hate spending money and time upgrading them only to have them leave ) Anyway I added the correct line on the previous version and it seemed to work. Just downloaded the newest verison 1.6 I think? and not only did it not work, which...
  2. Wulf de Marley

BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

I simply stated that  I don't see the point in "modding" an entire game with many new and great options and then leaving out the one that I would say Most players would love to have. Ok so maybe I didn't say it quite that way but it was no reason to make crappy comments  I was making a general statement.  As for the other statement I've played this game for years and not yet run across a player that truley likes that feature of the game. I know many who deal with it but none that like it. This mod is great I just was stating that i wish that was one of the options available like it so many other great mods. As matter of fact it be awesome of there was a floris type mod pack that would work with this.
  3. Wulf de Marley

Largest stable companion parties in Brytenwalda (spoilers)

Why can't we just have an option to turn off the companion complaints? I mean They did take your money to go with you now they are part of the warband....they can't just up and desert without a penalty...like me killing them for desertion! or getting my money back. I'd rather just be able to not listen to them whine and have the companions have low morale...I realize they don't fight as well...but then I don't care as long as I get the extra bonuses they provide like trainer and entertainment etc.
  4. Wulf de Marley

BRYTENWALDA 1.41 release!!!

I am downloading the 1.40 mod. This one has alot of glitches it seems. Pest Lords...no meshes for shields, and I can't beleive for as popular as this mod seems to be there isn't a simple fix for those nagging companions....just aweful game play having to stop and put an end to whinning companions every two minutes...and yes I tried tweak mb doesn't work with this update...and herbst idea is great if you can spend 5 hours looking for those two lines of code to change...which I actually spent 2 hours looking and couldn't find them anywhere. Why not just make that a camp option? to turn it off? I can deal with the  missing shield meshes but the companions complaining so much is a game killer for me. So until i find those lines of code or tweak is updated to inlude this version im back to 1.40
  5. Wulf de Marley

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

I did not modify anything.I started with a fresh game. This has happend in Regular Native expansion and the beta. As for which beta? um is there more then 1? I thought.586 was the only one? the only other mod is the siege pack. Anyway this has happend With BOTH beta and normal.So I think it is something to do with savegames. Also no i can't provide a savegame I deleted it since it was unplayable when food provides no morale you can't really play the game the way it was intended to be played. I also noticed that at times your character facial features change to bald and no facial hair sometimes this happens at the same time others it doesn't.
  6. Wulf de Marley

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

I hope this isn't a repeat of anything listed somewhere else, If it is I can't seem to find it through search or google. I just started a game in Beta im at day 145 and all the sudden food has no morale value at all. I ran into this in the Regular Native expansion as well. Is this supposed to happen or is this a glitch anyone else has run into?Because it makes campaigning really difficult. Im hoping someone has an explination for this. Thanks
  7. Wulf de Marley

NE Warband - report bugs here

Yes Im not sure what happend to my savegame, I always savegame in two spots....just so happend that after installing the patch my main savegame went haywire...my character changed appearance food lost morale values, things were missing from inventory, and alot more too many to mention...so I posted on here hoping to figure out why...but when I went back and started my second save game that was maybe 3 "game" days behind...everything was normal....so Im sure it was a save corruption of some sort. Least I hope it was!
  8. Wulf de Marley

More patch problems, my character features are completley different now. Hes bald with no beard....! Is there a way to reverse a patch? IE I made the mistake of not backing up a non patched version so If the patch didn't take right i could revert back to that copy. Maybe there is a way to fix these items in a new patch?
  9. Wulf de Marley

I just downloaded and installed the new .006 patch and now food and spirits have no morale value at all. Nothing does. I don't know about others But when i used to work my troops too hard I would buy them some ale and wine let them get blasted with some fresh beef etc and build their morale back up and get them back in the field.....now I can't do that....so does anyone have any idea whats up or why anyone would want get rid of the morale value of food or spirits?  I read somewhere but I can't figure where that someone wanted the spirits to be non consumable becuase it would not work well for feasts? Just trying to figure this out Thanks
  10. Wulf de Marley

Ok First off let me say Im not sure this is a bug or not. I hate to open up with that statement as it makes it sound like I've been lazy and didn't research this issue, I assure you I have...google and search on this forum can't seem to find anything about it. Possibly Im not seeing it but anyway here it goes,
      I've managed to defeat the DK's Swadia and the Nords.  I finally take Praven I have several cities castles already but my relations with the Boyars is like 103 and Yargolek keeps trying to give me fiefs I don't want..so I ask for Praven and he says no...well screw him I start my own faction ( which is what I've been waiting for anyway) and set up my advisors etc. Problem is as soon as I leave my capitol, I can't get back in. The treat me as a hostile and I have to sneak in. I also can't get into any other cities. Castles yes Cities no. I tried to camp out and see if this status would change but it hasn't. So my question is becuase of rebelling againts the Boyars are they all the sudden reluctant to associate with me even though my cities are highly loyal to me? or is this a bug? or what?  Again sorry if this is posted someplace else or a feature I have yet to find anything on.
  11. Wulf de Marley

Bug Reports: 1.243

Thanks xeno for anwering that list of questions. Your one of the few on here that doesn't rip apart someone but actually tries to answer the question. Great Patience with us Noobs! lol.
  12. Wulf de Marley

Bug Reports: 1.243

Not sure if this is a bug or not, however I've noticed quite a few things that seem, well odd.  For one when I finally got sick of King Graveth being greedy I decided it was high time to start up my own kingdom, it asked me who I wanted to use as an advisor and I picked Firentis, then it asked me again but Firentis wasnt' available so I picked someone else....now Firentis is missing and can not be found....its been two game months...so Im wondering what happend on that one.
      Second thing is it seems that lords and counts don't bother to gather extra troops....I mean I have half of all of the lords and counts of the remaining factions at 1 sitting in castles doing nothing and making no attempt to leave and do anything at all...Makes for a very slow tedious game. This is been getting more prominant as this particular game progresses.
      Im glad you toned down the firearms and cannons but even so once you have about 50 hand cannons...your unstoppable. Im taking on thousands with 300 soldiers.
      I know that you stated you got rid of the weapon drops becuase of eating up CPU, and I can understand that very well but the weapons are actually useful in battles...Ie I can only carry so much but if I wish to drop it and pick up and enemy weapon....well not possible now. meanwhile with my cannons going and my heavily armored Companions hacking away in castle siege I have boddies piled up  waist high....me personally I'd rather have the weapons...least they are of some use.
      I also have to say I really dislike the castles auto stockpiling troops....damn near broke my bank several times....I got them all killed off only to find that as soon as they go below a certain number bam....more recruits....ones I don't want....or need. I prefer small very well trained armies. and small garrisons to keep costs down. I  Know this is a bug report area but just wondered if anyone else felt this way about the auto rectruit option...be nice if it was one.
      Also, yes you've already asnswered this...but....feasts....maybe most don't use them...I do..keeps the damn petty lords happy and keeps me from hearing them whine.... especially late game when I need them all for the final push...as of now I've tried everything including hardtack and nothing works. Just wondring if that is ever going to get fixed? I beleive you said before you weren't worried about it.
      one question...do the undead ever just get all killed off or do they regenerate some how? everytime I think I have them all killed off more show up.
  13. Wulf de Marley

shield bash and barbarian quesions

Well the answer was quite simple, anything above a 35 rating shield doesn't seem to be able to shield bash. Im assuming due to wieght, which would make perfect sense for a weaker character. so if your using a bronze or steel shield with a wieght of 13....shield bash doesn't work. Steffenximus it was indeed the CNTRL key, I  figured if you posted that I was obviously doing something wrong so I finally got ahold of a cheapo round shield and Viola...it worked. Thanks for posting.
  14. Wulf de Marley

Ok I gave that a try, so far it hasn't worked. Did some research and Im finding out that apparently some mods you have an option to turn this on.I looked for it...didn't see it in camp menu. So Tried CNTRL and Various mouse button an keypad combos etc to get a good bash....nothing. So Im assuming that I am  indeed an idiot, my character has been tweaked so its not like they aren't strong enough...even tried to use a light shield becuase im using a bronze one currently, but every enemy you kill their weapons dissapear like the good weapon fairy runs out onto the field and steals them lol. Have to say thats one part of this mod I dislike.  Everynow and again you'll see weapons on the field but rarely can you pick them up. Anyway in all honesty im obviously not doing something right so any help on exactly how this shield bash is done would be appreciated.
  15. Wulf de Marley

Shield Bash is in the control keys? I guess im dumb becuase I can't seem to figure it out...I tried using my key that is designated for switching weapon roles...like in 1755....where you switch from musket to bayonet...but I can't seem to figure this out at all. Could someone drop me the noob hint brick on the head? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom