Recent content by wooz

1. Archive is damaged, HELP

I've downloaded the file (after waiting for an hour), and when i try to open it, it says that the archive is damaged? Upload the file on a different site, and with a file that actually works, please.
  2. Bug reports and complaints topic

I've downloaded the file (after waiting for an hour), and when i try to open it, it says that the archive is damaged? Upload the file on a different site, and with a file that actually works, please.
  3. Vassal

Still cant find them! Bug?
  4. Vassal

Thanks! :smile:
  5. Vassal

How can I hire a vassal?  :roll:
  6. Bug - please help me!

I have this bug that keeps me from playing Sword of Damocles. I join a battle and after 10 seconds Mount & Blade shuts down. I've tried everything but i just cant fix it. Please help me, since i love Sword of Damocles, and i really want to play it. Wooz
  7. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

What I hate is that Jester troop cheat ability. You only get 5 troops, then you must go out, then in again and take 5 troops and so on. Annoying ;(
  8. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

The game crashes for me all the time, but only in battles.

Sometimes just as i join one the game crashes but mostly i can join a battle but as soon as people dies the game crashes.
  9. Annoying Bug

Nikephoros said:
    If you are a rebel, or have your own kingdom, you will not be able to recruit new troops.

I'll wait for someone else to make the mandatory statement.

Thanks for a fast answer.
  10. Annoying Bug

In my city when i want to recruit troops, in the "Recruit Troops" option, it just says how many troops are available for hire, and how much denars i have. This is really annoying me, because i really need troops atm.  :lol: Anybody knows what the problem can be?  :wink:
  11. Bug Reports.

In my city when i want to recruit troops, in the "Recruit Troops" option, it just says how many troops are available for hire, and how much denars i have.  :sad:

Edit; btw, how do you edit the stats, as many people does?
  12. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Palestine said:
    imperial troops are not that good, but people should understand that this is not the final version and some things are still unbalanced. I used troop editor to edit some troops, and item editor to edit some item stats.

Item Editor? Something I've missed here?

And BTW; i  researched a chariot, but i cant use it? when i press to switch the horse to a chariot, nothing happends.
  13. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

I cant find the Imperial Castle, it is not on the map. I've used the cheat to see everything on the map, and i still dont find it. Bug?
  14. Not working!

Hi. I downloaded the mod, and made a character and so on. But when i join a battle, M&B shuts down. I think i got "vertex buffer" or something like that. Or it just shuts down. Please help.
  15. A little tip for all the modders.

Hi. I have for a long time, played Mount & Blade, and i have played several mods. And I always think the same about the mods.. Fun for 2 minutes, then it gets boring. So I'm going to help you modders.. _________________________________________ Always put cheat options. The more, the...
Back
Top Bottom