Recent content by Wolfinacup

1. Resolved Failed to login.

This yes
  2. Dev Blog 11/07/19

Genuinely curious and excited! Can't wait to hear more.
  3. Dev Blog 27/06/2019

To all of us who refused the doubt and just quietly waited for this day to come - we must wait only a little longer.
    Thank you for this news, made my day.  :party: :party: :party:
  4. nK - Nobody Knows Clan

I'll be here for bannerlord as soon as beta is up. Until then nk Forever! Stay awesome guys.
    :party:
  5. nK - Nobody Knows Clan

It is good to see everyone again, I'm in.
    Let the De-rusting begin!
  6. [Suggestion] 3-way battles

I am in  complete support of having more than 2 teams as an option for all match types and also having the ability to ally them (server option) Example: swadians team up with rhodocks to fight against the vaegirs and nords. I just cant see a downside to this and It would go Amazingly with a king of the hill or one flag CTF type game mode.
  7. US Server Down?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHa :grin:, thanks grampa!
    Archonsod, you are the man! :mrgreen:
  8. [???] Bots!

I have also played with bots recently, and I have found that they can actually add a good amount of depth to the game, but it could be a lot more if not for these problems: (mainly siege)
    -Bots cant interact with any of the objectives (cant break down doors, open gates, or raise ladders also cant pull down flags)
    -Bots when told to charge will run into the castle wall, even if there is a ladder raised they will seldom climb it unless following a PC.
    -Bots do not have the ability to is the siege tower on castle three as they can not jump so they cant get on it.
    -when a bot does not have a shield they seldom block (just noticing) as if they were equivalent to a Single player novice fighter.
    -there are also certain objects the bots just dont see and thus get stuck on.
    These are just some of the main problems I've had with bots in siege mode, and I am guessing with a little tweaking Bots could be an awesome part of this game as there dont seem to be the same lag problems as before (we were playing with 40 bots.)

Lastly, the formation thing would just be eye candy, if you need them to form up do it yourself, if your not there that means they dont have a commander who would be necessary to put them in formation IMO at least.
  9. [Report] Not this **** again...

I agree that having 100 bots is extreme as it mess's up the servers. Nut we must also remember that we need to test the bots to, so we shouldn't get carried away hunting people who suggest bots as long as the number of bots remains safe (20-30 max.)
  10. [Suggestion] La fatigue

I am against the idea of stamina every time it comes up, as It encourages camping and punishes attacking. Also seeing it In "age of Chivalry" and how rough that combat is I'd rather not see mount&blade go down that path.
  11. [Suggestion] Boxing mode

No need, when there is a duel server boxing may prosper:razz:. And it needs no evolution this is not a fist fighting game THAT is for mods, the duel server was nice though and if it came back from time to time it would be cool.
  12. [Bug] Invulnerable doors!

This is not always true, but I have noticed that once a door is knocked down it gets in the way,instead maybe we could have a broken door explode! just an idea.
  13. [Suggestion] Siege mode - balancing and tactics = more fun

I Think that at the moment, siege mode is actually quite balanced, but I also believe that it might benefit from a ticket based system (1 ticket represents 1 spawn each team has only a limited number of tickets.) This might also be good for conquest where taking flags can replenish some tickets. With a ticket system, lives would become more valuable, thus discouraging reckless defender charges, and for conquest tickets it would make killing enemy's actually make a difference.
  14. AI needs some help

Also it would be nice if AI need how to attack (and defend) a castle as i was playing with a lot of them, and they just bunched up against the wall, even the defenders got stuck once the siege tower got into place.
  15. [SUGGESTION] New multiplayer game mode - For King and Country

Sounds Great, with maybe a little detail tweaking.
Back
Top Bottom