WMorton's latest activity

• WMorton
    At this point even the TDM, Duel, and Siege servers on East are terrible. im from westcoast but I can feel a huge change in stability...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread Fix this now.
    After this terrible patch I feel like I should no longer waste my time playing my life away, im going to go out and pursue my dreams...
  • WMorton
    oughgh
  • WMorton
    On top of this multiple perks need to be removed, Anything affecting weapon speed is just making this game unplayable. Nobody blocks...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread One-life mode.
    I get what your saying, and I will reserve judgement until I am able to play it. My main concern is that it will basically become a...
  • WMorton
    @NIN3 @AVRC I am a bit concerned about the flag system. My main direction for MP is to build a clan scene similar to Warband but...
  • WMorton
    Hit detection this patch is terrible in my opinion, and this goes for multiple things though primarily in relation to blocking. In the...
  • WMorton
    I swear to god if they try to make it like a Conquest gamemode like they did siege, Orion will have to give me my 4th Profile warning...
  • WMorton
    +1
  • WMorton
    So im not going to add any of my own opinions to this thread since TW's has graced me with 3 warnings on my profile because facts hurt...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread Patch Notes e1.6.1.
    Why the hell did you have to add perks to MP, it completely ****s up the balance we worked on for past 2 years. I am done, I am so f-ing...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread This update absolutely sucks.
    I agree with all of this, warband's loadout system was by far superior. And the game literally feels like ****, I usually play a few...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread 1.6.1 new perks.
    This update is dog****, hit detection is still trash, servers still crash constantly, and all the speed buffs and no team damage enabled...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread I'm no longer enjoying this game.
    I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with this, but I think my main point was that TWs isn't doing enough of anything to aid the...
  • WMorton
    WMorton replied to the thread I'm no longer enjoying this game.
    not trying to be special, but unlike you im voicing my concerns
Top Bottom