Recent content by wimpyspud

1. wimpyspud

Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

I miss my favorite game and would love to know if anything is being done to fix the server/multiplayer issue. Is there anything being done?
    It appears nothing's being done. Since next beta patch has no multiplayer chnages or fixes and the devs have been chill with MP being broken for over a month, i suspect they are either going to wait to fix MP until SP is complete, or they are going to shut down MP soon and make it a SP only game.
  2. wimpyspud

I can't find a Captain match ANYWHERE

No one can get a game. Thanks Taleworlds!
  3. wimpyspud

Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Its crazy that most of multiplayer has been unplayable for over a month and the devs are just letting it die.
  4. wimpyspud

TALEWORLDS WTF.......

Multiplayer being unplayable for over a month is unacceptable. Fix your game TW if you want to keep the few players left that still play the game.
  5. wimpyspud

Any updates on this? We are approaching a month of the captain and skirmish match maker being completely broken in NA.

Can you roll back the ranking system? I think most of us would rather play games without a rank then have a ranking system but not be able to play games.
  6. wimpyspud

Need More Info Game freeze in Battle_CN server

Can confirm this happens on the US battle servers as well. It does not happen every time though.
  7. wimpyspud

Is this issue still on going? Everything seems to be fine and working on our end.
    This issue is still ongoing. No one has been able to play skirmish or captain on NAE or NAW for the past few weeks. Since 1.7.2 I have only played 1 captain game and 0 skirmish. before 1.7.2. I would play several a night, now que for hours and never get a game.
  8. wimpyspud

Greetings Moderators and Developers.

I wanted to take some time to communicate with you that your North American Player base have been experiencing game breaking issues since the release of your e1.7.2 patch, specifically with matchmaking and queuing. I have asked members of the steam chat-- which I have referenced in threads I have created in the past in other times that your NA player base had technical difficulties-- to post below me on this thread in hopes that we can appeal to your Development team to resurrect NA servers. I hope that everyone can be respectful in their comments. I know some people are frustrated with the state of the game currently.

I am unsure why this update has crippled your servers/matchmaking but I am hoping some people may share their own opinions and that like in the past.. MardA will comment on here and communicate this with the Dev team and they can hopefully bring back the hours of fun I have come to miss quite a lot.

It has been over a week since most of these players have been able to get games. A lot of people have resorted to playing in EU servers or playing TDM or other 'custom' servers.

I know I speak for us all when I say we would really appreciate if there would be some way for your teams to yet again fix the servers.

Best Regards,
    Loop
    I second this post. The main multiplayer game modes have been broken for US servers ever since the patch, which was over 2 weeks ago.
  9. wimpyspud

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Maybe a patch today?) I really want to see the progress and development of my favorite game!
    If you like to see progress, you picked the wrong game to play?
  10. wimpyspud

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Finally some multiplayer love.
  11. wimpyspud

What happend to TaleWorlds?

I am don't see how a small studio can mess up so badly on their flagship (only?) game and still survive. If it takes them 9 years to develop a game this broken, the studio won't be around much longer.
    The sad part is that the game is still fixable, but patches are getting farther apart and have less content. It seems like TWs is just trying to collect the paychecks without doing any work. 1.5.10 took 2 months and had no meaningful content for multiplayer.
  12. wimpyspud

What happend to TaleWorlds?

I don't see how a small studio can mess up so badly on their flagship (only?) game and still survive. If it takes them 9 years to develop a game this broken, the studio won't be around much longer.
  13. wimpyspud

Get rid of clan queues in Captain Mode.... it's seriously ruining the entire game.

Until/If player base goes back up, clans should que in 2 groups of 3 for more fair games imo. Pub stomping is scaring off what few players there are left.
  14. wimpyspud

1.6. when ?

Is that true that in 1.6 they have reworked the combat that it feels better and is less spammy?
    Not seeing anything about that in the list of changes. Duel mode is the big add in 1.6.
  15. wimpyspud

1.6. when ?

We should see SOMETHING by the end of September, otherwise Talesworld has done nothing for 2 full buisness quarters. No response from callum or the devs matters anymore, actions are all we can count on.

Worse comes to worse, if nothing happens til Q4 I expect people to be fired for being worthless. No buisness should have to deal with dead weight like that.
    One would think, but this has been going on for 9 years, so not counting on it changing anytime soon.
Back
Top Bottom