Recent content by WilltheGamer

1. WilltheGamer

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

Greywater said:
    WilltheGamer said:
    Adept said:
    I really hope they've made whatever changes are needed. Honestly, cooperative multiplay on a small scale should have been fairly easy to implement already in Warband. If they've decided to implement it, I don't think it will have been all that difficult.

the only way multiplayer could ever work, would be if the game couldnt be paused or fast forwarded

Actually there is another way.Your friend adds you on Steam and they should be able to join your game save.When he is online,he joins your game save and you play co-op,when your friend is (or you) offline,your friend (or you,again) became companion.

That wouldnt be co-op though... that would just be.... single player with a friends character as a companion... and the ability to have multiple people play the same save file lol
  2. WilltheGamer

Adept said:
    I really hope they've made whatever changes are needed. Honestly, cooperative multiplay on a small scale should have been fairly easy to implement already in Warband. If they've decided to implement it, I don't think it will have been all that difficult.

the only way multiplayer could ever work, would be if the game couldnt be paused or fast forwarded
  3. WilltheGamer

JackReacher said:
    I would really like it if you could build your own cities. Like if you are neutral, you can build a village for let's say... 50,000 denars. Then you can improve that by building walls, then stone walls, then build it into a small town, then after a lot of money and time put into it, it'll become a neutral city.  :grin:
    totally agreed, on my main character I have conquered every single fief, have over 2 million gold, and I have no idea what to do with it lol
  4. WilltheGamer

See first sentence of last response.
  5. WilltheGamer

Muenzen said:
    I'm pretty sure this is a realistic medieval simulator, not a medieval high fantasy RPG. Legendary items don't belong in this game. The only thing that existed is the repeating crossbow, and it would be way to overpowered.

Yamamoto Shogunate

The game is Europe and people around. Not the other end of Asia. Also, why there are people who need Japan all the time in this game?

mixed up Bleach characters

Since when this is an anime game?

You must be fun at parties. This isn't about your misguided pretenses on what the game was, its about suggesting things that the game could be. It doesn't need to follow any prewritten script about being in Europe or even having Europeon only based factions. I mean the Khergit Khanate was based off of the Mongols and the Mongols weren't even in Eastern Europe, they were in Asia.

We want asian factions because we like asian cultures. I used mixed up anime names for the Lords because I wasn't about to go get a 25 more famous historical figures and mix up their names.

Stop being a stick in the mud and let us have our fun.
  6. WilltheGamer

Ok everyone lets be honest. Who squealed like a girl when they saw the new screenshots? No one? Just me? ****...
  7. WilltheGamer

Innocent Flower said:
    half of these ideas are awful. Excalibur? Did you seriously suggest that?
    Yes, and it was an awesome idea, go be jelly somewhere else.
  8. WilltheGamer

e27 said:
    DarthTaco said:
    I think a demoralizing effect on the enemy, and a boost of morale for your own troops would be better than lowering stats.

In the battle, morale is already in play with some enemies routing towards the ends of battles, but it's not profound.
    On top of that, if the enemy is outnumbered ten to one and by much better troops, they oughta surrender.

I have to agree, the fact that a group of 10 looters doesnt just surrender when they see my army of 150 swadian knights confuses me...
  9. WilltheGamer

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I love this, only problem I have with it right now is when you are starting a new game and there are mounted bandits with heavy armor fighting you at level 1. Besides that, its lookin great.
  10. WilltheGamer

Raven (Gothia) said:
    Would you want to suggest for making a skill: "Trapping" For making traps, and as you skill it up, make better traps?

Perhaps. Though having an additional skill seems unnecessary with how limited your points are. It would be possible to throw it under Tactics as a passive.
  11. WilltheGamer

Very similar to that in the Total War series. Units in forested areas are "concealed" and since the Rhodoks would be living in essentially dense forest, they would have planety of places to set up ambushes.

Ambushes would occur when a player enters a forested region, goes to the camp menu, and selects hide within forest, a few hours later the men are hiding in the trees and waiting for enemy armies to pass through. When an enemy army enters the ambush zone the game will pause and a menu will be prompted asking to let them pass or ambush them. The enemy lord cannot see them unless they have high enough tracking, making tracking a less useless skill and also giving a whole new element to the game.

This could also include setting up traps such as burning hay balls or spiked traps.
  12. WilltheGamer

cwr said:

Id love to see like, a warcraft 3 type modding kit. Would be the shizzle.
  13. WilltheGamer

Those are some great suggestions blackthursday, hopefully they agree :grin:
  14. WilltheGamer

These are ****ing great suggestions, hopefully we will see at least some of them in the final product. They still havent released any information regarding the game and it feels like its been years...
  15. WilltheGamer

Question: Where the **** is Bannerlord already :xf-mad:
Back
Top Bottom