Recent content by WhiteHaven

1. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I just wanted to thank you Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar for your help. PoP works fine now :wink:.

Sometimes it just throwes me to my Desktop but I can easily acces the game via the Task Bar. So no big deal there. Curiously, when I restart my Computer everything just works fine. Ah whatever, I'm happy now. Thanks.
  2. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
    Eliminate unnecessary programs running in the background

Check that your video and audio drivers are up to date

Memory can indeed be an issue - the game's use of your ATI memory, as Treebeard explained in the ATI guide.

This has also helped a LOT of people with crash/rgl errors: (8th time posted links in this thread)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

If you have an ATI card, read Treebeard's guide to dealing with ATI problems, stickied on first page.

If you have not tried any of the above, I'd suggest trying some of these solutions.  Many people posting in this thread have had similar issues which were corrected by one or a combination of the above.  Don't dismiss a solution just because you think it has no relation to your problem - it may well have, but you will never find out unless you try a few.

Did all those things. Wouldn'r write a comment if I didn't try stuff out. It may be the DX7/DX9 thing. Also I will check out the second topic you posted. Did not find that one. Just figured that there is maybe a log, really no need to get angry (Okay in fact I can understand your position but as I said I DID try things to fix my problem - but not all of them).

It'd be great if anyone could tell me how to switch from DX 9 to DX7. I am a moron, when it comes down to this stuff.
  3. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

Sooo just one quick question. When my Game crashes (It does that all the time) how can I find a bug report or something like that?

Native works just fine but PoP crashes  :sad:
  4. Kingdom of Pendor eliminated and now?

Oh okay - well at least I can download the new Patch now :wink:

Thanks for your help guys.
  5. Where We Stand

Is this mod dead  :cry:
  6. Kingdom of Pendor eliminated and now?

So my Kingdom was elimindated, since I was not able to hold my castle against 6 different lords - well after that I got a vassal of the Ravernstern guy again and conquered another castle. Afterwardsy I made myself independet but now I can not build a new kingdom...I am just a Rebel - is there...
  7. Honor

saxondragon said:
    WhiteHaven said:
    Guys I am so frustrated 300+ days on my savegame - but I did not figure out how to gain honor in order to create Knighthood Orders.

Ehh any clues?

A couple.. :smile:

Take those farmer quests.. and then let them have the spoils as they need it more than they do.
    Defeat an enemy lord.. and refuse to take him prisoner.

These two are my favorites...

Best,

Saxondragon

Oh - thank you Saxondragon :smile: I usually do not any quests since they...ya they annoyed me since I played Native :wink:

And I tought the coin was worth capturing the lords, but thanks for your help...gee I have to play right now =D
  8. Honor

Guys I am so frustrated 300+ days on my savegame - but I did not figure out how to gain honor in order to create Knighthood Orders. Ehh any clues?
  9. The Chronicles of Colera

The little things you took were white, right?  :neutral:
  10. Ozglad the Odd

Elenmmare said:
    Heh, he was going to have more features, according to Kardio. I'll take him out in the next release, or add more uses for him.

Ya - he could sell beer, I miss beer  :neutral:
  11. Kingdom of Gilaes

Tintin said:
    I'm gonna delete one of the walls so i can look around

I believe that someboday said that there is nothing special in there..but go ahead and give it a try  :wink:

PS: Back from holidays...but tomorrow I fly to Loret del Mar, graduation trip yay
  12. Battle Stories

Aetheus said:
    Edit: The Kingdoms will (eventually) randomly declare war on one another. 

How did you do that  :cry:

After playing 140 days I didn't see any declaration of war.
  13. Bugs, Errors, or Problems (Version 3.0)

I can confirm the glitch with Sertahar....went there to check it out and...yap Strange Town.

I was able to go to the arena, due to clicking the gap, well there are VISITORS!...Yay Ghosts  :razz:
  14. a couple of creatures maybe u can add

I totally agree with you guys!

What are you talking about  :cry:
  15. Are you enjoying the mod? Post your thoughts here! (No Bugs please!)

You know I told you that Illorians can't fight? I..think I kinda lied...Damn those dudes are horrible.

I thought if I raid some caravans we (Asaleth) would be at war with them...but na, now those freaky Illorians are attacking me everywhere...and I have 17 men left. So any ideas how to force my faction into a war?  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom