Recent content by Weston

1. Weston

Crusades

Thank you.
  2. Weston

Crusades

Hi, i know this might have been asked before but i didn't have a lot of time to look over 101 pages and topic's. So, i was wondering how exactly do Crusade's work in the game. Because i saw the option when talking to my liege to go off and fight in one, earlier got a message across the game...
  3. Weston

Main Menu

Alright well screw it, i'll look for another mod
  4. Weston

Main Menu

I have warband 1.153 and this error only happens with a couple of mods i've tried. What if reinstalling dosen't work? Is there a permanent fix? Because i really want to play this mod lol
  5. Weston

Any Suggestions?

I recently downloaded Brytenwalda a mod for Warband and when i get to the main menu there is nothing there. Like the "New Game" "Load Game" "Tuttorial" all of it is just blank, this happened to me on several occasions with only a few modes. How do i fix this?
  6. Weston

Main Menu

I recently downloaded Brytenwalda a mod for Warband and when i get to the main menu there is nothing there. Like the "New Game" "Load Game" "Tuttorial" all of it is just blank, this happened to me on several occasions with only a few modes. How do i fix this?
  7. Weston

One More Thing

Sorry to make a second post and im not sure if this is the right place but any help is appreciated. I recently downloaded Brytenwalda a mod for Warband and when i get to the main menu there is nothing there. Like the "New Game" "Load Game" "Tuttorial" all of it is just blank, this happened to...
  8. Weston

Help

I was wondering is it possible for your character to age and die on his own? Im at day 93 and my character hasn't aged a bit since i created him so is it possible?
  9. Weston

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

This may or may not be possible but one thing i always loved is the kings/queens having kids. Loved it because i know in Europe 1200 some of the rulers have children and wives and its fun because you can marry them, marrying into the royal family is always benefitial but of course you would have to have certain amount of renown or honor for them to even look upon you.
  10. Weston

The Noldor

Ok just one more question also, is there a way for me to send out patrol because i have alot of bandits and such in my kingdom but i cant seem to find out how to send patrols to keep them out. Also my men arent leaving their casltes? Except for enemy lords that pass near their castle?
  11. Weston

The Noldor

Plus i know they are in the forest because i find their patrols but how do i find their lost city?
  12. Weston

The Noldor

Why do people have to be smartasses like you?
  13. Weston

The Noldor

Ok i been playing The Prophecy of Pendor(older version) because i couldnt find a 3.5 download link besides on nexus. But anyway i been playing the game for a awhile and im a monarch owning Laria and some castles but i have NO IDEA WHERE TO FIND THE NOLDOR. I want to recruit them and use them as...
  14. Weston

Cannons

Ok for some reason the main menu is not showing up, i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and tried everything but now when i get to the menu where "Start New Game" "Load Game" and all that is susposed to be its empty?
  15. Weston

BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Ok my game was doing fine but now when i launch 1776 my main menu is blank
Back
Top Bottom