Recent content by wesemlin

1. wesemlin

Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Still love to play this mod with my friends, it's awesome :grin:

Just a little annoying that they get kicked from the server some times for no reason :neutral: but still, great patch!

I have just one question about the Berserkers, is it intended that their troops cost 0 gold? All of them?
  2. wesemlin

That's good to hear :grin:

I hope the crashes will be gone somehow o:
  3. wesemlin

So, does it still crash after a while when you play it :I?

I don't wanna start a game again and then it crashes exactly before the third generation of enemies :sad:.
    Happend 2 times before, the patch made my game experience even worse (sadly), because Greyknigths don't work anymore and I can't even see the new Enemis because my friends get kicked after a while, and can't join (old known bug)

Do you know if this is fixed o:???:
  4. wesemlin

Too bad the MP mode has this bug again, where my teammates get kicked out and can't rejoin, even with DirectX 7 :sad:
  5. wesemlin

any chance for a quick fix ?

or how to do it on our own o:???:
  6. wesemlin

Just a quick bug report, the Grey Knigth's watchmen has no armor and just bows to equip : |
  7. wesemlin

Thanks you saved the nigth!

I was just coming back from a soccer match and wanted to check if it's finally out and.....IT IS :grin:

Gonna play this tommorow^^
  8. wesemlin

B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

I bet I missed it somewhere but...

When do you think will there be an alpha/beta realease of the MP

like this month? 2 months? next year? o:
  9. wesemlin

B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

Man, this looks awesome!

Looking forward to it, especially Dungeon mode could get really fun in co-op :grin:
  10. wesemlin

Hopefully the patch will come soon Q_Q
  11. wesemlin

Fire Breath Oh my God O_O

Can't wait for it xD
  12. wesemlin

How are you Bad Idea :smile:?

any news for the mod? Don't wanna stress you or something just wondering what's going on, still, cool mod!  :mrgreen:
  13. wesemlin

Suggestions

wesemlin said:
    I don't know if it's allready suggested or if this is even possible, but it would be cool if you could mark enemies with the spy glass for some seconds for your allies?
    It would help alot with artillery teamwork, so that the officer can spot enemies and the allies also know it, sometimes it's hard to communicate rapidely and they don't exactly know where the enemy is.

Would make the Spyglass much more usefull and more often seen in battles^^

Hrm just wanted to bring it up once again, am I the only one that thinks that those spyglasses are totally not used for teamwork, basically not used at all in general?
  14. wesemlin

Suggestions

I don't know if it's allready suggested or if this is even possible, but it would be cool if you could mark enemies with the spy glass for some seconds for your allies?
    It would help alot with artillery teamwork, so that the officer can spot enemies and the allies also know it, sometimes it's hard to communicate rapidely and they don't exactly know where the enemy is.

Would make the Spyglass much more usefull and more often seen in battles^^
  15. wesemlin

B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

Toasticuss said:
    It's looking like you guys would want a new Fire and Sword version, what would you want to see in it? More SP stuff? Multiplayer maps? New units? Factions?

Well for me, I really enjoy captain co-op, and I know that this mod isn't mainly based on this (like Demon mod), but I really liked to see a little bit more improved one than as it is know. Like continuously stronger units they seem pretty random now i guess? and some balance tweaks maybe when you get some weapons in wich waves?

But that's not the most important for this mod and I also enjoyed the SP so you could also work on this^^

What did you thougth you would work on next?
Back
Top Bottom