Recent content by Wellenbrecher

1. Wellenbrecher

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Same for myself and friends; we would like to continue playing 1.7.2 but it crashes on launch now after the rollback.
    Had the game set to "update on launch", so it never patched, then set it to roll back to 1.7.2. and it started downloading 900mb of... something.
    It now crashes on loading the main menu.

Bye bye savegame.
  2. Wellenbrecher

Der Spielplatz für Erwachsene

Ach, mit BL hatte ich meinen Spaß. Direkt nach Release bis das Save einen CTD hatte, der mich nicht mehr spielen ließ. Und dann nochmal früher in diesem Jahr, da wurd es einfach langweilig nach einer Weile.
    Aber ja, ich weiß nicht ob ich es bezahlt hätte oder wie ich dann gedacht hätte. Es war halt schon stark unfertig.
  3. Wellenbrecher

Ja Wellenbrecher, noch lebe ich. Und ich freu mich das du hier noch aktiv bist. Das gilt auch für Darwin. Ist ja bei der zunehmenden Zahl an Foren die sterben keine Selbstverständlichkeit.
    Oh, bin ich nicht. Monty hatte mir auf Discord geschrieben, dass du wieder aufgetaucht bist, da wollte ich hallo sagen.
    Mit dem Forum bin ich ziemlich fertig.?‍♂️
  4. Wellenbrecher

Genau diese Meldung, das Wellenbrecher Wort des Jahres ist, hat mich aus meinem selbst verordneten Winterschlaf wieder ins Forum gebracht.
    Dummerweise habe ich am Weg in diesen Thread zu viel Zeit vertrödelt, weil ich das neue Forum mit offenem Mund bewundert habe und so war Darwin schneller. Von ihm lasse ich mich aber gerne auf den zweiten Platz verweisen.
    Du lebst! <3
    So doof es klingt, aber nach der Sache mit dem Hund vor ein paar Jahren man hat sich tatsächlich Sorgen gemacht.
    @Wellenbrecher Nice.

Ich war meiner Zeit halt massiv voraus.

Booster am Dienstag, hab einen der letzten Dezember Termine in dem speziellen Impfzentrum ergattert.
    Yay.
  5. Wellenbrecher

corona? :(

I didn't have any side effects from the second BioNTech dose, thankfully.
    Dunno if it was a different needle or if the incredibly charming med student that gave it to me did something different from the fella that gave me the first dose, but the actual injection hurt like a *****. However, no bruise this time, arm hurt for half a day tops and it really was a more like a case of mildly sore muscles after a workout, and also didn't have the feeling of a slight case of the sniffles again like with the first dose.
    Well, I did sleep like a brick again. Not the 15 hours after the first dose, but still a good 11. ?
  6. Wellenbrecher

So, second round of Pfizer is going down a lot less smoothly than the first one.
    Even if it mostly feels like a really bad Saturday.
    's what they told me as well when I got the first. 16 days to go for the second, can't wait.
  7. Wellenbrecher

Nichts los im deutschen Forum?

Wenn es dich tröstet, ich war so frei und habe deinen alten Custom Titel wieder eingestellt.
    Oh Gott, was habe ich dir getan? Warum nicht die Trümmerfrau? :ohdear:
    Rainerle ist noch wertloser dieser Tage als er es damals schon war, als Duh mich mit dem Titel verflucht hat.

hey u ❤️

Neumodischer Scheiß mit diesen Emojis...
    SQUhP5T.gif

/edit
    <3 wer auch immer es war <3
  8. Wellenbrecher

Nichts los im deutschen Forum?

Ich erinnere mich noch an Zeiten als Monty und Duh im deutschen Off-Topic sehr aktiv waren. Letzterer ist ja mittlerweile bei TW angestellt.
    Du verletzt mich jetzt doch tatsächlich sehr.
  9. Wellenbrecher

Had three run-ins with Corona so far, at work each time. Also each time HR and/or legal decided decided that I wasn't at risk. Isn't it nice that they're looking our for me? :iamamoron:
    While they're stuffing our facilities as full with bodies as they can possibly construe their rather free-form interpretation of the law.
    While replying to any and all concern raised by employees and/or students with "we're within the constraints of the law".

Last time it happened (i.e. four days ago) I even had local authorities call me to tell me to be extra vigilant about any and all symptoms and please wear a mask at all times and limit your contacts to ideally nothing at all, just before HR assured me for the third time withhin a day (with escalating seniority) that there was absolutely no risk whatsoever of infection and also please don't talk to anyone outside of the company and thank you and this is not a veiled threat.

On the other hand I'll be getting a 500 euro tax-free corona bonus at the end of the month, which is 500 euros more than anyone but the managers of the broke local hospital gets. So on the whole... who even cares.

8L8QSGi.png

The one and only thing I miss(ed) about this place is :iamamoron:, what a beautiful creation.
  10. Wellenbrecher

Post Difficult Questions Here

So how dead is this place and how much of that is purely and solely Monty's fault?
  11. Wellenbrecher

Salbutamol for emergencies, which is called something else in the UK I was told. And for daily use something called Relvar Ellipta, smallest possible dose apparently.
  12. Wellenbrecher

Was tested for symptoms two weeks ago, but things turned up negative.
    Turns out I'm an asthmatic now. One of the cool kids, inhaler and all.
  13. Wellenbrecher

Willkommen zum Spielplatz. Leider ist Wellenbrecher Zigaretten kaufen gegangen und nicht wiedergekommen.
    Deine Mama - eine sehr nette Person muss ich sagen - luuuuuutscht Schwänze mit diversen rassischen, religiösen und politischen Ursprüngen in der Hölle.

Der raucht? Ekelhaft.
    Nein. Habe ich auch noch nie.
    Zugegeben der Hauptgrund warum es so lange gedauert hat diese verdammten Kippen zu finden.
  14. Wellenbrecher

Resolved Companion formations reset on loading

Another quick and easy one and this time easy to reproduce: When assigning a non-Infantry formation to a companion, this selection is reset the next time you load a save. :)
  15. Wellenbrecher

Resolved Companion clothing changes colour depending on the map area

Just a quick one I noticed while playing. Especially visible with the civilian clothing, but works just as well (or badly...) with normal armours. Depending on the map area I am in, my companion's clothing changes colour. I have some example screenshots here:
Back
Top Bottom