Recent content by WARBH

1. WARBH

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

I was hoping to see developments in battle formations because they are still almost useless and their only use is against archers, and what is ironic is to put the spearmen in a formation they will lose against the horsemen and if you do not use any kind of formations, they will perform better and Even against the infantry forces, am I the only one who gets these results?
  2. WARBH

Changing culture after conquest

It is a good idea and it needs to be present in the game, but it needs a lot of work in order not to break the game
    Culture change must be a slow, costly and risky process because the people will not tolerate this change. And at the same time, we must have the decision in case we decide to change the culture or leave it Also, there must be a way to reduce the risk of change, such as ending missions in the city and eliminating looters, and also using forces such as city culture to be in garrison or marriage.
    We must also obtain benefits from this transfer, for example the possibility of recruiting soldiers from the culture of the ruler, and if it is possible to change the design of the city if a certain percentage of the culture is reached.
  3. WARBH

SP - Battles & Sieges My suggestions in a way that will improve the combat system

Cav is complete dog**** and shield wall was never impenetrable neither did it ever lose offense capabilities of which they are and have always been none pikemen are known to be **** and useless due to cavalry being **** and having no real use other then stopping cav as for the fact that only maces and axes should be used for higher tier armours my only response is

Gameplay over realism I doubt most people including me want to be forced to get a certain weapon
    You can use any weapons you like but the type of attack and weapons is what will determine the amount of damage against armor so you can't just spam the slice attacks as exp with a sword to have the same damage as a axes, mace vs high tire armor
  4. WARBH

SP - Battles & Sieges My suggestions in a way that will improve the combat system

Hello warriors, after playing hundreds of hours in Bannerlord, I want to give my suggestions in a way that will improve the combat system and make it more realistic, and at the same time I think it will balance a lot of things First of all, I want to thank Callum and mexxico for their Their...
Back
Top Bottom