Recent content by WarbandFreekdaddy1

1. Resolved Post Battle crash attempt to give extra troops to companion.

not savvy enough to do it, if you give me instruction, ill be happy to.
  2. Resolved Post Battle crash attempt to give extra troops to companion.

During a siege, AI attacks me. I win battle, i execute 2 lords, I take all prisoners, and extra troops, I attempt to speak with companion to transfer extra troops. game freezes, it happens everytime i try to do this. How to Reproduce: (refer to summary) Quest/Settlement Name (if related)...
  3. Why is there no plate exactly ?

so we get these beautiful graphics, and no shiny plate armor? really? not like from head to toe, but at least a breast plate, with heraldic trimmings
  4. How Dare you call this game Bannerlord, And the only Banners are in the world map.

Heraldry is HUUUUUUUUGE (Trumpian voice) In the middle ages, how did you not put two and two together!!!!!! Educate yourself peasants!! ;-)
  5. Resolved Unable to find Hideout to get third Piece of Dragon Banner

popular fix getting clan level to 3 did not work for me :sad:
  6. Resolved Unable to find Hideout to get third Piece of Dragon Banner

I spoke with Arzagos and I was directed to a hideout, I destroyed that hide out, but banner piece wasn't found, Ive been destroying all hideouts in sight, thid piece not showing up
  7. glitches and crashes ive run into

!. could not load ANY enemy hideouts, in Vlandia. NON-Zilch, crashes every time. 2. While looking for a VIP in village, eloped daughter, or neighbor murderer, if you ask someone to take you to them, and you speak to the VIP, and courier at same time the game will overlap and crash. If you get to...
Back
Top Bottom