Recent content by Walid_392

1. Walid_392

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Do you where or how I could find the claimants because when I went to the traveller in the tavern I clicked on "I want to know the location of a claimant" i automatically replied with nevermind and there is an option in the debug options where it says show claimant location and after that it says a claim holder name and then "at" player name. It does this five times because there are five claim holders and I'm specifically looking for Simon de Montfort claimant of Kingdom of England. However they don't appear in any rival faction estates. Any suggestions?
  2. Walid_392

Hello. I have just been hit with a big error where the text log on the bottom left corner won't show anymore and I found out that this error comes when you build a castle and it won't show the text log for a new game as well. Any suggestions I should take.
  3. Walid_392

I have recently became king of England and I have appointed a prominent citizen for my minister but there is no minister in any of my town fiefs and it has been nearly more than 7 in-game days.
  4. Walid_392

I recently became king of England and I accidentally pressed wait 48 hrs for a minister and nothing has happened for 5 days. I even tried recruiting a staff member from my wife and there was no option for a minister. How can I solve this?
  5. Walid_392

Actually, nevermind anything I said cuz I did it, thanks for trying to help tho.
  6. Walid_392

secretstamos said:
    Salah ed-din said:
    If I choose to be a prince in the kingdom of England, but some how the king dies due to assassination or death in battle, will I become coronated and rule England cuz it says when u pick the Kingdom u want to join that u r the rightful heir to the throne.
    It's based of renown. Make sure you have the most.

I'm actually in this situation. None of my assassination attempts on the king of my faction are working. I'm not sure if they're failing or not going through. I did it once, but it surprised me and I quit the save by accident.

I can keep giving 9k to the constable for the assassination, but I don't know if this is sending out more assassins or just resetting the process. I also don't know if I should wait or not. :sad:
    Salah ed-din said:
    Tbh I'm in the same situation as well and I had the most renown to. But it still didn't work, I even ended up becoming martial and it still didn't work, I'm starting to wonder if u need to have more renown than the king but other than that there is literally no other solution or idea I could think of.
  7. Walid_392

If I choose to be a prince in the kingdom of England, but some how the king dies due to assassination or death in battle, will I become coronated and rule England cuz it says when u pick the Kingdom u want to join that u r the rightful heir to the throne.
Back
Top Bottom