Recent content by Waihti

1. Diplomacy for 1.174

Somebody said:
    Dropbox (source) should always contain the latest version. It's the same link in the steam discussion thread.

good to see it's still alive, thanks.

I just made the topic sticky.
  2. Any activity on this mod?

zParsifal said:
    Hi, if you check out SVN repository, I just committed an update to include the changes for M&B Warband 1.158.  Before releasing a pre-built download I'll want to play with it a bit to make sure nothing's obviously broken, but until then anyone interested can build it for himself.

Just came by after a few month and found your post :smile: Great your still working on the mod  :mrgreen:
  3. Version 1.152 Compatibility?

hirovard said:
    No likly as it seems development for this mod has stopped

are you sure?  :wink:
  4. Treasury

kevindrosario said:
    ^Yeah, that was what I mentioned in my first post. Is the main purpose of the treasury so that you don't lose a lot of money after losing a battle?

apart from the reality aspect that's the main purpose yes

Also, what happens if your fief gets looted? Do you lose all or part of your treasury?
    Currently you don't loose money in the treasury if your fiefs get looted.
    However you loose 2/3 of the treasury if you loose your last fief.
  5. Treasury

For example bandits won't be able to steal money out of your treasury if they catch you.
  6. Translation/Localization (translator apply here)

ultracemre said:
    Waihti said:
    ultracemre said:
    Do you guys have previous English .csv files of Diplomacy? I want to compare and see the differences.

I think I have some. if I am right I can upload them this evening.

Okay thanks. I've done most of the work but I still need to check though.

you will find the old language files in the assembla file section under: new_languages_3.3.2.zip
  7. Translation/Localization (translator apply here)

ultracemre said:
    Do you guys have previous English .csv files of Diplomacy? I want to compare and see the differences.

I think I have some. if I am right I can upload them this evening.
  8. Suggestions

sagolik said:
    Another suggestion. In my opinion you should be warned when your about to run out of food. It would be cool if one of your heroes or someone told you when you are about to run out.

shouldn't be to hard to include that...
  9. Feedback

Kaitou said:
    Either I'm missing something, or the Assemblia page doesn't allow newly submitted bug tickets since 4.1

Should work again:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/support/tickets

Register or click on 'Post Anonymously'
  10. Bug report

KnowSin said:
    Assembla now forces tedious registration, so here is bug report.

should work without registration now, click 'Post Anonymously' at

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/support/tickets
  11. kings going mad kicking out lords and their lands (3.3.2 save copied to 4.0)

I guess thats because zParsifal refactored the code of the script which triggers the lord defection. I hope he has some time to fix that. This should also go into 4.1.

see https://www.assembla.com/spaces/diplomacy/tickets/12-leave-faction-rate-is-greatly-increased
  12. Diplomacy 3.2.2 installer ?

ImThatGuy said:
    When do you plan on merging Diplomacy 4.00 with PBOD? I really neeeed it man.

Plan is to fix the bugs in 4.0 and release 4.1 which will also include jriders 'lord relations'. Currently we don't have plans to merge PBOD.
  13. Affiliate to a family

KnowSin said:
    Practical consequences of getting affiliated with a family is that your reputation with them eventually goes negative. Even with best campaign AI it is not possible to protect NPC lords, they get defeated doing something stupid and you take reputation hit. Larger the family, faster this happens. At least please change it so you _only_ take reputation hit with defeated lord OR disable reputation hit when your nation is on campaign (you are at war, actively campaigning, getting defeated is expected).

I lowered the rep hit, will be in 4.1

KnowSin said:
    Additionally, give you an option to pay ransom for captured lord in your family for large reputation boost. Last but not least, would be nice to know where they held captive so you can attempt rescues.

Good idea.
Back
Top Bottom