Recent content by voreldrix

1. voreldrix

Server Administration Applications (EU/NA)

In-game Name: Valkyrie
    First Name: Sam
    Native Language: English
    Nationality: British
    Past Experience (if any): Running several NW regiments / currently an admin on the official Jailbreak server. Used to have admin on various PW servers such as a CS on RCC server and GA on EU_Spirit when it was running.
    Are you willing to learn: Yes
    Are you a cat: Meow?  :grin:
  2. voreldrix

Balance Issues Complaint Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAnCgjeZ4Q
  3. voreldrix

Valkyrie Teamkilling and Teamhitting

do you deny trying to hit me on two rounds, also do you have proof that i was doing it unprovoked?
  4. voreldrix

Valkyrie Teamkilling and Teamhitting

Actually I stabbed your horse once for you purposely running me over, then you proceeded to attack me on following rounds. True I revenge tked the other guy but in my opinion his kill was very clearly on purpose too, apologizing doesnt change that, since these couple of times there has been no further issues.
  5. voreldrix

Server Administration Applications (EU/NA)

Ah damnit, just missed it >_<
  6. voreldrix

Teamspeak - ts3.battleofeurope.net:9999

This is an irish gaming league TS? =S
  7. voreldrix

Discrimination , Valkyrie .

Also as I recall you were flaming all night, insulting in turkish and at one point was homophobic?
  8. voreldrix

Discrimination , Valkyrie .

I hardly think me saying 'f***ing turkish' once is hardly discrimination , it was actually a remark due to the couple of turks in the server being good at melee and killing me several times, so it was more of a joking comment.

I know the game is mostly turkish and wouldn't be stupid enough to be 'discriminating' on a brand new mod which I wish to continue playing.
  9. voreldrix

Argives (Argos) Greek Clan - EU / NA (Recruiting)

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes :grin:
  10. voreldrix

Argives (Argos) Greek Clan - EU / NA (Recruiting)

Thread in construction, Claiming the clan name ---More added soon---
  11. voreldrix

8th Confederate Volunteer Cavalry [8thCVC] (EU Realism Regiment)

Hoorah, the mightiest cavalary regiment has been born!  :razz:
  12. voreldrix

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hi there.

First off I am a Lt in the 88th regiment of foot and have been a long serving member. However line infantry is all that I have tried in NW and I am looking to try new things. However If I were to sign up to your regiment it would be a trial period and i would still be a part of the 88th, I would however make as much effort as possible to go to your events / training.

I am looking for a decent sized / active cav regiment (prefer EU timezone) that has decent rank structure, pretty good skill and mature members.
    If there are no cav regiments out there that fit this I would be willing to try out a skirmisher / rifle regiment.

As I said this is just me testing the waters to see if Cav / rifles are more entertaining than line and my main loyalties will still lie with the 88th for the first few weeks.

If you have an offer please post it on here or add me on steam. norazdormu282

Thanks! Valkyrie.
  13. voreldrix

NW Completed [Conquest] The IVe Corps Conquest/Siege Event || 19:30 pm GMT+1 || 22nd Edition

Hi there, I would like to sign us up!

Full regimental name: 88th Regiment of Foot
    1st-in-command: Col_Joker
    2nd-in-command (Optional): Cpt_Neo / Lt_Valkyrie (Most likely will switch every round)
    Class (Inf, Skirm, Cav, Art): Line infantry
    Amount of player: Around 20, maybe more.

My steam is norazdormu282 if you need to contact me!

Thanks, Lt_Valkyrie
  14. voreldrix

NW Completed [EU] Tuesday Capture the Flag Night 1st Edition [CLOSED]

Nice to see so many people signed up! :smile: Thanks guy!

88th_Lt_Valkyrie
Back
Top Bottom