Recent content by VladimirDan

1. Can you enable the Vaegir voice lines in Warband?

Thanks for moving the topic,guys!
  2. Can you enable the Vaegir voice lines in Warband?

I'd love to have them enabled since I've heard they're still in the game files.Is it possible?
  3. Mod care sa contina principatele romane?

Chiar nu exista un mod fara glitch-uri mari care sa contina principatele romane? Cel mai activ e This is Balkan 2 si nu prea am multa incredere ca o sa iasa ceva bun din cate am citit. E foarte tare ca avem un mod cu dacii, dar *** ramane cu Era Medievala si dupa 1859? Sunt destul de surprins ca...
  4. [S] Any mods that allow you to change your troop equipment for aesthetics only?

Ivan Khan said:
    Not a mod, but I have done that with Morgh's
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0
    Editor.

Use the Text Editor to pick TROOPS equipment & change stats if you want in ITEMS.

Do not use source code editor, not updated to current version.

Thank you!I'll try that when I get on my PC.
  5. [S] Any mods that allow you to change your troop equipment for aesthetics only?

I've been looking for mods that give you the ability to change your troops' equipment without carrying over the stats.For example,if a troop type has,I don't know,20 body armor and the body armor you give them has 24,I want their body armor to stay at 20.I only want to change the look of them.
  6. [S] Any mods that allow you to change your troop equipment for aesthetics only?

I've been looking for mods that give you the ability to change your troops' equipment without carrying over the stats.For example,if a troop type has,I don't know,20 body armor and the body armor you give them has 24,I want their body armor to stay at 20.I only want to change the look of them.
Back
Top Bottom