Recent content by Valarya

1. Valarya

Finally :D

MOD IS FAIL NOW. :smile:
  2. Valarya

On the Subject of Randoming

I wonder why no one plays native deathmatch or siege, if you want only sieges or fighting. Oo
  3. Valarya

Vitae Mortem

When I warn someone in future I will just say "lol (Name)". Then I will kill the person. My intentions are similar. I dont need reasons. If I dont like someone enough, it will happen...

Just kidding of course. But it sounds a bit like that :grin:
  4. Valarya

How is one supposed to respond to Randoming?

Hmhm sometimes I am being ignored aswell.

But when SiiDarnath is online, he always does his work very well. When I state I was randomed "NAME is randoming. It happened like this" then SiiDarnath instantly replies with "NAME, explain yourself." When the person isnt responding or something, he warns them or kicks them for ignoring the admin and randoming. As warning or something. So he does his job veeeery well :smile:
  5. Valarya

ban with no reason

I dont mean "Ban everyone who cant speak english" but I dont see why you should unban someone faster because his english is bad.
  6. Valarya

ban with no reason

Why would someone try that really? I dont understand that.

Thats a good idea to be honest. Because in most of the cases the troublemakers on the RCC servers dont speak english or only very bad english and seem like they dont want to follow the rules.
  7. Valarya

MAP HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Swadian Man at Arms said:
    Yeah...and it's laggy...just unplayable. :sad:

+1
  8. Valarya

ban with no reason

I would keep people with bad english banned because I'd assume they dont understand the rules really.
  9. Valarya

LOTS MORE RANDOMER

Now think you are a medival bandit and there comes this trader through your area. Maybe it is a forest and he missed out all protection. No Guardmen. Now you and your friends cross his way and tell him he will live if he gives you something of his wealth. Since we dont have respawn IRL he would 100% give you some of his wealth and you as bandit will make him proceed because 1. Killing someone would result in your death once youre caught 2. Killing someone isnt as easy IRL. Unless you'Re ruthless and ice cold. 3. This guy will never make money again. So its like killing one of your miners in your private mine. Its a loss of profit.

Now ingame: Bandits come up, kill this trader for NO profit and then run away without a word.

The trader: He sees you and tries to get away without a word. Even if he knows he will die. Or he attacks you because he knows he'll respawn and just continue.
  10. Valarya

Treasure chests and the economy

What I see is people looting the chests for 30 Minutes while going afk after each chest, then have the best armor and go start randoming or something.

They act nice all the game until they have Cuir Boille and the legendary greatsword, then suddenly they turn to bandits you can barely kill since common weapons bounce off, arrows dont cause damage and their sword one hits you.

I mean maybe you consider that good RP. But I dont.. not at all.

I mostly play with the starting money, I only earn alot of money if I join a faction or something like that :smile:
  11. Valarya

why was i kicked

Murmillus_Prime said:
    So you call me a nerd raging idiot when I was roleplaying as a pope?, I wasn't roleplaying as a nerd raging idiot, and I didn't even attack you, my horse dissapeared and when i found it around the corner you were between 2 houses with my horse behind you, my horse was wounded too so i assumed you attacked it and moved it away from the shop to piss me off, yet I did nothing but splurt crap as 'the pope' to you and was about to ride off when that TW came and attacked me. Me saying god will punish you is CLEARLY me roleplaying and not nerd raging, can't you distinguish that?

What about that guy attacking me with barrels then trying to kill me infront of you? What about when you guys started shooting me and ALL I was doing was spinning around on a straw roof on my horse not even near you. How can you explain TW sniping people and not getting punished then when I try to retaliate under my own roleplaying guise I get kicked for randoming?

I call it hypocracy.

I've been randomed alot and I don't tend to whine about it as much as alot of people do but the main point of me brining up other people randoming is that i'm kicked for the same offense they commited yet they did not get kicked, rules are meant to apply to all not to who you choose or who you don't like, "OH HE'S KEWL HE CAN RANDOM, OH HE'S ANNOYING KICK HIM IF HE RANDOMS"

The nerdraging idiot comes from: You respawn, return to insult me and bump me with your horse. ANd dont say a Pope would do that if he comes into town first. Once more: NLR. You've been killed. If you return, you dont have any memories of your former life.

You rode around the bank with your weapon ready to swing (raised sword) and then rode off to a straw roof. Then you came back with the weapon still raised above your head so you just have to release the mousebutton to attack and rode off again. The Guard told us, that this is assault and said we can help him to take you down. The guard then came to you and we waited for him to do something. You talked as it sems, then the guard attacked you and we helped him.

You were roleplaying the Pope? The pope comes into town, insults people as ****s, rides them over with his horse and swings his sword while riding on a straw roof in circles? Think about it.

AND you broke the NLR two or three times.
  12. Valarya

why was i kicked

Sambeer I am 99,99% sure that you were randoming aswell. As Brigand standing on roofs with your clan mates shooting people that rode by. So I think you really deserved it.

Ah I am Mizuki. Let me explain from my point of view:

It all started that you rushed torwards me with your weapon ready and I reacted with attacking you. Sure it was an overreaction but yes. The result was: I died. So I thought its okay, respecting the NLR I came back to town and acted like I never saw you before. You then greeted with running around me and the TW guy with your weapon ready to attack and we told you to put it down. You ran off then and came back with your weapon ready again. THe TW said this can be considered and attack attempt and we shot you.

When you where dead, you respawned, came back and insulted me in Local chat. I said you please watch your language and respect the NLR, you reacted with attacking another brigand about 2 Minutes later (GoodSmurfing I think) the Townwatch dude and me reacted with attacking you.

Then you came back once more and I went AFK between two houses. When I came back half of my HP was gone and I read in chat "You sexually harassed my horse, stop that or god will punish you" or something like that. I was thought you're just a nerdraging idiot (and I was right) and just shrugged it off, healing myself and kept playing regulary.

Remember: Brigands are no faction.

Also: Respect the NLR, if you cant, play deathmatch or something.

And since you installed the mod just yesterday you shouldnt really complain unless you're 10000% aware of the rules..

I am no Admin, in general admins do nice work but there are somewhat black sheeps everywhere.
  13. Valarya

The TW HQ is not a weapon shop and inn, goddammit

Some TW guys seem to random but I think I can explain that with accidents:

Some "Bandits" random around the Town. TW hunts them and seems to attack anyone who has a bow or is brigand class without even asking.

Also funny: Today Templars declared War against the TW. I mean... wtf? Thats plain BS, isnt it?
  14. Valarya

LOTS MORE RANDOMER

Exactly. Im being attacked so often just for playing the brigand class. ANd I mean randomly attacked, without the slightest RP. I mean I DO rob people every now and then, when I need money. But mostly I RP. Then some guy comes and backstabbs me riding. Wth?

But yeah there is a massive increase of randomers on this server :/
  15. Valarya

Archery in the mod

Psychological fear? I mean... a maniac viking with a two handed axe causes as much fear as a rider. To me atleast.

Or an arrow flying into a tree right next to your head.. Or everything that happens on a battlefield.
Back
Top Bottom