Recent content by V0lum3D

1. V0lum3D

[Mini Mod] Valks troop file

Valks troop file Heyo, I made some troop modifications.  Adding some extra troops for britain. Making the 95th bugler and french tambour availeble. Also the Mercs are diferent now. Always armed etc, and the cav is mounted  Screenshots Download it trough this link...
  2. V0lum3D

The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

Hidde112 said:
    Any dutch events coming? 

:fruity:

Join my regiment if you want dutch themed events.  :fruity:
    Recruiting in a event topic, I have no shame anymore!  :razz:
  3. V0lum3D

My body is ready.
  4. V0lum3D

Valks Mercenary Company

Valks Mercenary Company We are hiring! Join today! Media
  5. V0lum3D

Reloaded SIEGE EVENT

If people are interested to join a EU-group for this event, we're looking for people. Contact me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/v0lum3d  :fruity:
  6. V0lum3D

How many regiments/people are interested in a siege event

I think about 8 PM CEST - 7 PM BST.
  7. V0lum3D

How many regiments/people are interested in a siege event

Hello, I got the plan to host a weekly siege event on Saturday. The Deluge got a lot of interesting siege maps that people never play and deserve more attention. If you're interested say "aye" and if not say "nay". If you would like to join as a regiment please fill in the application and if...
  8. V0lum3D

Name: Valks Mercenaries
    Amount of ppl: 10
    Preferred factions and units: Swedish musketeers
    Non-preferred factions and units: Cavalry
    Are you able to deploy artillery occasionally: no
    Leader’s contact, Steam/TS: Valkmans and v0lum3d
    Banner in game: Holland: Prince's Flag
  9. V0lum3D

Big Invasion

I would like to join.  :smile:
  10. V0lum3D

Problems with your Mega link.

quicksilver67 is right, please upload it to ModDB.
  11. V0lum3D

Discussions and Suggestions

Sylfa said:
    Could you make battle size bigger? Atleast for players with stronger  pc's? Its hard to play in huge battles because it take much time. i think that  big battles where  in  same time  can fight  few hundreds of  soldiers would also make mod more believable and fun. Im talking about feature from Viking Conquest where can fight 750 soldiers in one moment.

Also i dont see Knights of the Dawn in Swadian military.... They seem out of place and too fantastic... They should be trashed or moved to other country or became a base for new invading force or minor faction... Also they are too damn strong its hilarious, as Swadian soldier in Freelancer mod i wont ever became  one of them cuz requirements are out of the blue and unbelievable. They ride on the horses that  need 7 riding but have only 5 agility? Are they magicians? :razz:

Could someone tell me is it possible to marry your companion? In Prophecy of pendor was possible to marry your companion when you were a king and he or she was a lord (i dont know if she  had to be from noble line). Another part of this question is it possible to marry pretenders to throne?

Thx for your hard work cuz this  mod  is most complete  mod there is. I always wanted to have a mod that would incorporate all ohter  mods  and A NEW DAWN is resposne for my prayers :razz:

Here you go: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1761
  12. V0lum3D

Discussions and Suggestions

I got a question, I'm stuck in the mercenary life I got a army where I have to pay 40k every week for and I want to start my own kingdom, but 40k is to much to pay every week and if I kick my expensive troops out of my army I will be to weak. How do I get enough income to pay for my army?

Yes, I do buy land from city's, but it's not really a stable income I already paid 60k into a city and I only get 10k from it because the city got poor.. Buying enterprise's I also not  a option or I have to sell everything myself, but I'm not a dirty peasant.

Please help, Thanks!
  13. V0lum3D

Servers

I'm not sure about this, but I think there is somebody that hacked WSE or The Deluge scripts related to it. Some *weird stuff was going on the Invasion and the event from The Lucky Dogs I don't know if the same stuff happened on other servers or if it was only a problem related to the Lucky Dogs servers, but I honestly don't think so.

But nobody is talking about it not even on the Polish forums, maybe I'm not even supposed to talk about it maybe it's a secret.

*weird: Sounds just randomly playing, getting a cowboy repeater (Was pretty cool to be honest), ammo disappearing and people getting invisible.
  14. V0lum3D

"Prepare to Give Fire!": Battle Event - Hosted by the Lucky Dogs

I hope the third party got the "lulz" out of it and will leave us alone next time.
  15. V0lum3D

Map making? Piece of cake! [tutorial]

JumBoo said:
    Here is an invasion/siege map i'm working on:

2i892z9.jpg

20jjviv.jpg

Beautiful, nice job. Please show us when it's done. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom