Recent content by usnavy30

1. usnavy30

New profile themes

This is always a simple fun prank to check on every year. I got Sweet Summer, how nice.
  2. usnavy30

Welcome Message

New forum design looks sleek and fresh. Just quite the change to become accustomed to. Oh, my avatar and name for today :lol:
  3. usnavy30

Dev Blog 21/11/19

Kiyakkoray said:
    It was a bug we fixed before launch. Have you tried to delete your browser cache?
    I recently did so before accessing the website, but I'll try it again, thanks.
    Edit: I cleared Google Chrome browser cookies and cache, same result. Clicking Discover button still leads to the wrong URL, 404 page.
  4. usnavy30

Dev Blog 21/11/19

It's different but not necessarily in a bad way. One thing I noticed to mention, I clicked on the 'Discover' button on the homepage for Bannerlord, and it leads to a 404 page because the URL it leads to has an extra /en/ in the URL itself.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/en/Games/Bannerlord

If you delete the extra "en/" part, it leads to the correct page.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord

Other than that, it's a nice face lift and as said, more modern looking. I think this UI style is easy to adapt to.
  5. usnavy30

Closed Beta Players... can you talk mechanics yet?

Guest said:
    usnavy30 said:
    Pretty sure when the Guest said 'levels' he meant maps/scenes in multiplayer.
    He's Level 110 near the end of https://www.twitch.tv/videos/470768308, he must have a wonderful title, something majestic...
    Ah, levels in Bannerlord right now are solely for the achievement of reaching higher levels for satisfaction. There are currently no rewards for doing so.
  6. usnavy30

Closed Beta Players... can you talk mechanics yet?

Fietta said:
    1. I'm still getting used to the game as an inverse player but the general nature of the mechanics is NOT in favour of inverse as all swings and directions seem to be a set speed rather than true momentum based (like warband).
    2. Wouldn't dare
    3. I think it depends on the weight of the weapon like in Warband.
    4. Levels?
    Pretty sure when the Guest said 'levels' he meant maps/scenes in multiplayer.
  7. usnavy30

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

I shall wait for the follow-up news regarding the open multiplayer beta with bated breath if harvesting season is so SoonTM after all.
  8. usnavy30

Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

I'm just happy to hear a closed beta is moving along to involve people outside the development team themselves. This is the kind of status update that will help reignite interest vs another weekly blog which talks about the same type of content about the game (don't get me wrong, development progress on features, etc are just as interesting as well). However, just even say the words in a new blog post: 'closed beta coming' and that's all you need to stir up interest from old and new players.
  9. usnavy30

Leaderboard of the best performances suggestion

Quintus Sertorious said:
    Thanks, and yes I would like a link to the Discord server.
    Sure thing and here you go:
    https://discord.gg/KaMrY7

It's a temp link so get it while it's valid :razz:
  10. usnavy30

Leaderboard of the best performances suggestion

Hello Quintus, you certainly have an interesting idea. You'll acquire much more possible traction on the official Discord server. Please let me know if you would like a link as most activity and discussion around FI2 can be found there.
  11. usnavy30

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

NightHawkreal said:
    Press "L"
    Does pressing 'L' fix the stuck bot issue? I know it was also used to fix performance if it began to visibly stutter, in a previous 'Amber' version.
  12. usnavy30

31 factions in MP then 32 = bugs

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    I know that this is a really good necro, only it was the only thread with no answer which I found relating to this issue
    (it gets also mentioned here, https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,262436.0.html, but again with no responses).
    And usnavy30 never bothered to give the solution here^^

I have had 39 factions at the beginning and have had some weired bug which shows all weapons for the first eight units of the first faction (despite they should have none since none have been coded for them), some might remember, for the others here again the video:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/411291053702774784/530157756435660800/avc_mb_warband_2018-12-02_14-58-04-82.mp4

I have commented out 8 ouf my 39 factions with all their troops and whereever they appear in my scripts, so I have now only 31 factions and the error is not appearing anymore.
    Each additional faction above 31 is causing one more unit to have all equipment selectable (or not since only the first 64 can be selected). With 39 these are 8, a number about which I always wondered.
    I coded in solely all my factions and troops in a new native module system and this bug reappeared, so I don't think it is caused by something of the other stuff I added.

Since Full Invasion for example has had more than 31 factions I think that I missed somewhere something, has anyone an idea at which place I now have to look to have more than 31 factions?

And I think I can manage to live with only 31 factions. Only I was always wondering what caused my bug and I am a bit relieved to know at least why only exactly 8 units have been affected by it^^

Some help at this would be appreciated  :grin:
    Haha, nice necro indeed. Man, this and that were old posts/threads. I never replied due to never figuring out the solution to the problem, myself. This was back when I was still learning to mod the game and modding in general on a consistent basis. Nowadays, Full Invasion 2 is cutting down on number of multiplayer factions in favor of higher quality and fewer in total. How time flies.

You can try to post your question in the Q&A thread of the Forge board as well.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6575.0.html
    (I mean, pinned thread could use some activity for any knowledgeable modders lurking about.)
  13. usnavy30

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Quintus Sertorious said:
    Fantastic mod, I really enjoy playing it, but there are some significant problems that require attention.

-Enemy soldiers often get stuck in a wall, mountain etc. making them impossible to kill for the players and forcing them to poll and start another map which can be really suck especially when youre at a very high wave

-Animation glitch. I only experienced this once but I've seen other have it too some times. When I switched weapons I would still have the same weapon in my hand.

For the rest this mod is really good and it has an awesome and dedicated community
    Hello, glad you enjoy the mod.

If enemy AI soldiers get stuck in a map, the mod, in the recent version, has an admin tool to deal with that by killing them instantly.

I haven't heard of the animation glitch.

If you like, and use Discord, I can direct you there for the active official community Discord server supported by the active devs.
  14. usnavy30

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Vitallion the Mad said:
    I know that, im wondering what you're meming.
    Gee, it's a mystery then.
  15. usnavy30

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

One of the memes the cool kids like so much these days  :razz:
    If you're actually asking what it is from, the game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Back
Top Bottom