Recent content by UncleMidge

1. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

It is fixed in saved games, but you have to wait out their return to normal. So in a sense no it does not automatically take them to where they should be but the issue is no longer present even in previous saves. The notables will gain their power/influence back with time and you will start to see the noble line again. Trust me i played all yesterday on my previous save that had not a single noble unit in it for any faction. Now after several hours playing I am seeing noble units appear (unsure how much ingame time has elapsed sorry). Also family members who were previously bugged and unable to be party leaders can now be made party leaders.

As it goes with any update, the best results come from starting new of course.

Oh I see, I shall give it a try later, thankyou!
  2. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Both fixed in the recent hotfix.
    Clearly not for saved games I am afraid, and the hotfix patch notes don't refer to the issue, unless you could highlight it for me?
  3. ? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

[1.43 Beta branch] . Village nobles power/influence level is reset to 100 (i.e. 263---> 100) after a raid (could be random idk?) so noble troops become even more rare.... This is game breaking as I only do quests for those powerful village quest givers...

I started a Khuzait and have high rep with numerous villages from quests and I was about to post that the Khuzait Noble line appears to be missing, this potentially explains the issue I guess but I am still not sure. Normally, the moment you start the game you CAN find the odd village with a noble line, but on my playthrough they do not even exist on any of the village screen. Definitely something wrong. Playing 100% vanilla.
  4. almost no income from workshops and caravans

Started a new campaign with the latest Beta.

I am wondering if they have fixed the javelin issue in a ham-fisted way?

I am yet to unlock any javelin shafts whatsoever, and my smithing is 200+.

I have loads of tier 5 weapon parts, got a flax blade early on, so making cash is easy anyway, but I can't craft javelins for my companions, which is somewhat annoying.
  5. The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

You want a refund after 580 hours?

You do realise you got great value for money in your leisure time there? I certainly wish 580 hours in the pub would only cost me £35.
  6. [Poll] Remove Streets of Syllianon or Create Map Preference System

Ridiculous poll since there is no "no, leave it alone" option.
  7. Paid double for a buggy game and feeling like a stupid now!

Game costs the same as a cheap bottle of Scotch which is gone in a week.

£30 spent on this game has far more longevity than spent elsewhere during my leisure time, I don't see the issue. If I never logon again, I have currently paid around 8 pence per hour for my entertainment.

A far better way of judging money well spent will be a year after full launch, not during the EA.

Additionally, and I cannot stress this enough, the game is not yet launched, we are paying to play it early, at no extra cost. It is the consumers who want products NOW, so you cannot blame companies for releasing EA's really, they know some consumers are desperate enough to buy an unfinished product.
  8. Paid double for a buggy game and feeling like a stupid now!

I don't give a damn about the coupons. One of my friend just bought the game and they are making fun of me now. This is total nonsense

What in the name of a millennial tantrum is this crap?
  9. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

I have no idea why people cannot play more than one game in their leisure time, unless of course playing this one is all they do in life.
  10. I don't get all the hate

I don't get it either. After 300 hours I have more than had my money's worth out of it if I never logon again. 150 pints would have cost me £600 if the pubs had been open during lockdown, I don't understand the whining, it's like people want to pay £30 for something to last them a lifetime.
  11. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

Personally I wish Mods were not even in game yet, it does not give a true reflection of where we are up to. Not to mention the majority of streamers are mod using, so it often makes the game appear more finished than it is. I honestly think they opened early access too soon, too many people are expecting the game to be a finished product.
  12. Worth the Price Tag?

Excellent value for money. During this lockdown I have managed 150 hours which is about a years worth of gaming for me normally. For the price of a cheap Curry, it's a no brainer.
  13. A Fresh and New FPS Problem after the 1.3 Beta (with Hotfix Patch)

Same for me. 1.3 grinds to a halt in battles of pretty much anything over 100, reverted back to 1.2 and it all runs perfectly with as large battles as I like. Very odd.
Back
Top Bottom