Recent content by Ulvebane

1. Currently working on...

Yeah, too bad, Guspav. This mod deserves better. It is very good in its current iteration, but promises so much more! Here's hoping you get it to work.
  2. Suggestions about game mechanics

I have a bit of a problem with the "Make sure two lords don't object to peace"-quest. If peace breaks out before you manage to return to the guild master that gave you the quest, it is cancelled, and you miss out on 12000 denars! This is probably a vanilla issue, but the bigger map isn't helping one bit. I've had it happen a couple times now, and as I've payed off either one or both of the lords in question, I'm often out quite a bit of cash, which is very frustrating. Is there a way to make it so that once you've succeded, the quest won't get cancelled even if peace breaks out?
  3. Characters from fiction

I am currently reading through the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, and it has so far inspired three characters/playthroughs of this mod. It just feels very Phantasy to me, although it isn't D&D. Anyway, just wanted to promote the books (two so far, a third in the making), as they are...
  4. Suggestions about game balance (or DMing on Warband)

Oh, definitely! Me too. But I don't think that would be the case in big multiplayer battles, it would be damage spam IMO. Would still be fun with player duels, especially if you could customize your character from scratch.
  5. Suggestions about game balance (or DMing on Warband)

SeriousKnight01 said:
    Yes Superior right up until the sword cleaves them in two.  :twisted:
    truth1001 said:
    if thou can get close enough...if.

Shame there isn't a multiplayer option for this mod... :smile: Though it would probably be fireball spam all the way.
  6. Currently working on...

Good to hear you are still on it, though I don't get much time to play anyway. Real life happens here as well, it seems. :smile: Still the best mod, IMO.
  7. At what level necromancy do you get Death Knights?

Aren't the "Death Knights" just a mix of Shadow Knights, Skeleton Knights and Zombie Knights? Because all of those are summonable. Or are we talking something different, because my army of Shadow knights was pretty darn powerful!
  8. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

YourCompanionCube said:
    so i have a few bugs to report, though i don't know if they have already been reported, one when trying to put a scroll on my spellbook i go to the menu and there aren't any options other than "go back to camp menu", and two sveral of the NPCs act like they are already my companions that i let go and then don't have any dialog or say their first line and then have dialogs to chose from.
    Do you maybe have too few skill points in magic to learn the spells?
    Don't know about the companions issue, but several of the new ones do not have finished dialog yet, so there might be something there...
  9. Currently working on...

Awesome! Rogues really need some love in this battle-centric game. Don't get me wrong, I love the battles, but not very rogue-ish to have heavy armour and huge army.
  10. Currently working on...

So much win!! Loving the weapon specialization.

You didn't cut Shadows from the raising ability, right?!
  11. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

feo90 said:
    By the way the regeneration of the arrow isn't to slow? with an archer I easily run out of arrow with this quiver..
    Me too, I get maybe 5 or 6 extra arrows over the course of a battle, unless I really watch my rate of fire. Not really a point to the Quiver of Plenty at the moment, IMO.
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Vampirecounts all the way! I play them on the table top, have loved them for years.  :twisted:

I also have a Dark elf army, but VC is and always will be my first choice (in Warhammer, get off my back, wife!).
  13. New skills and powers

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it's regarding the deactivated spell Diamond Skin. Was just thinking if it was possible to implement it by increasing the armour of the caster to something suitably high? I guess you wouldn't be invinsible, but the damage you take should be reduced significantly.
    Just a thought, I don't know if it would be doable/efficient. :smile:
  14. Screenshots

I've taken over Uxkhal as well, so about 400 undead in the castle and over 1000 in Uxkhal.
    But today I wanted to share a picture of a charge by my hasted Heavy Plated Charger.
    h8C2ReZ.jpg

SV1dlDi.jpg
    ATM my favorite tactics is charge my undead in, haste everyone once we get a little closer and then charge ahead, plowing through some enemy troops casting Chaos on the fly. When my troops get there it is just slaughter.  :mrgreen:
    Doesn't work against everything, undead are immune to Chaos, and elves or Ridas Magocrazy armies can easily take you out on the way in, so a little care must be taken in those cases. But generally, mayhem ensues.
  15. Screenshots

Maybe I can squeeze a few more skeletons in this closet over here...
    BE7Wv4z.jpg
    (My first castle this playthrough, I am thinking of it as an infestation waiting to cover Calradia)
Back
Top Bottom