Recent content by tsuken

1. Wat geloof jij?

100% zeker schepping
  2. [BUGS] crashes

I haven't read any of the other topics, but I'm just writing about my findings so far: - I crash nearly every time a new map has loaded. - entering first person view nearly never works. The screen just freezes/twitches. I always have about 280 ping and it's playable (US server - I'm in New...
  3. M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

Put some New Zealand people into the mix to help with possible lag issues :roll:
  4. Version 0.952 Bug reports

I got a 0.951 bug, I don't know if it is still in 0.952, someone go check it.

But do the mission in a city from a guild master to make peace... when you complete the quest, go back to the guild master. When you first talk to him, you receive 10000 exp. Now choose the 3rd option, which is like a cancel option. Now go talk to him again, you will again receive 10000 exp. You can keep doing this infinitely, just talk to him and choose the 3rd option over and over again. You keep getting 10000 exp!
  5. Couched Lance damage reversed

I just wanted to post this suggestion on this forum again, but couldn't find the "new topic" button, but then I found this topic :smile:

SO let me say, I agree
  6. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

I remember reading somewhere in a quest description or a companion story that the rhodoks will often stop a swadian lancer charge. Well  I don't think my swadian knights lose to anyone, especially not rhodoks.

I've been saying a long time ago: if a horse runs into a spear it should receive the same as "couched" lance damage, only to the horse and/or it's rider. Making spears very interesting :wink: And giving use to the command dismount. And if rhodoc spearmen force riders to dismount, their crossbowmen become more effective as well.
  7. (0.951) some bugs

I've only played 0.951 so I don't know if the new version fixed these bugs, but here goes: - Often when pressing "locations" or a location that links to it, the came crashes to desktop. I think it might have to do with your army still being on a move order, not sure though. - kings can go...
  8. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

I started playing M&B again, I'm liking it a lot. So much to do :smile: I'm feeling kind of bad that it's very close to being finished, I wish you would keep updating and adding to this game forever :razz: But I already feel like I cheated you by buying this game 3 years ago for a cheap price, definitely my moneys worth 10 times over.

What's next Armagan? Holiday? Or M&B2? :smile:
  9. Skeleton in a castle

They served him chicken, but he's vegetarian
  10. Upgrades to your Fief

I think you get more taxes. My castles give 1000, but my village sometimes 5000 or even more

I have engineering 8, but upgrading to level 4 housing takes 85 days or something.

I'm currently going for level 3 mill, but already have level 3 housing and irrigation.
  11. Your Best Death.

I gave Ymira a crossbow. Need I say more?

Well it's more fun actually...

We were in the middle of a fight. I kill some guy, I turn and see Ymira aim a crossbow at me. There is a second of silence and then she shot me dead. Seriously. Noone was there except me... she just shot me straight down. I wonder what I said to upset her like that... :shock:

(She was shooting at the guy I just killed, like all the other crossbowmen tend to do sometimes)
  12. Your Best Death.

I had about 10 party members and was being chased by a group of about 40 Khergits. They were faster then my party and I could not escape the battle.
    I didn't want to surrender, so i started the battle.
    I didn't have a horse, but when I saw my men being slaughtered I ran for the side of the map while my men kept the enemy busy.
    I made it to the end and in the next option menu I decided to "leave" the battle. Then I started to run away from them with my party on the map again.
    I couldn't get far though before they caught me and I went into battle with them again.
    This time I went straight for the end of the map to retreat (I didn't think of using tab at the time). I made it through.
    But yet again I got caught and had to do a battle. I only had 1 party member left. I told him to hold position while I ran for the border again.
    After a long run I found out that I was probably running the wrong way or the edge of the map was further from my starting position then normal. But I saw the end of the map come closer. But at the same time I could hear about 20 horses coming after me and as I looked back they sure were getting close. It didn't take long for me to be run over and then killed (knocked unconscious).

It was actually quite scary :razz: Because I really tried to run away, but couldn't make it in time.
  13. Do the A.I. really conquer cities?

The Khergit Khanate just took over Reyvadin, but then they started a civil war :smile:

See the yellow highlights:
    civilwar.jpg

14. A saga of weird little things...

- The ransom broker, traveler and minstrel all look exactly the same.
    - There are two chests in Jelkala which carry the same content.
    - crossbowmen shoot at people that are already long dead or unconscious.
    - the weaponsmith in Tihr wears a robe

15. Nords Underpowered?

How do you get a party full of Nords?

I can only get a party full of Hired Blades (and their lower levels) or Rhodoks (because everyone seems to have them as their prisoners)

My Nords fief only gives me a few recruits
Back
Top Bottom