Recent content by Tsewe

1. Tsewe

Casualties Report

Oh god, can't believe I didn't see it lol, spent so much time in the menu looking for it...

Thanks a lot guys, battles are so much more enjoyable like this!
  2. Tsewe

Casualties Report

Hello everyone Just here to ask if there is any option to Disable Casualties Report during battles? I think it's so overwhelming in big battles, you can't see a damn thing because of those messages. Or is there any mod for that? To remove them or make them smaller? Haven't found any either...
  3. Tsewe

SP Medieval Europe Campaign Map

Thank you deeply for this insane amount of work, it is incredible both as fun and as a resource.
  4. Tsewe

++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Yeah I've heard about it, but haven't tested it yet.

Anyone I just wanted to see if there is still some interest from old modders to make Europe 1200 on Bannerlord... seems quite dead though. Some other teams already have begun working on assets of their future total conversion mods.
  5. Tsewe

Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

So no one willing to pick up the torch and remake E1200 for Bannerlord?
    I mean a scripter?
    Kind of sad
  6. Tsewe

SP Medieval Skraelinga - North & Central America 1000 AD [Planning phase]

Dear modder,

I salute your will and ambition to create a "First Nations" mod because it would be extremely interesting and fun. As a native myself, I wish to create a mod centered in NE America around 1642 AD. Don't know if it'll ever happen, it's so time consuming lol.

*I honestly think you have mistaken "Wabanaki" for "Wendat/Wyandot". Wendat and Haudenosaunee confederecies were both great rivals and practiced agriculture (the 3 sisters: corn, beans and squashes). If you were indeed speaking of those 2 nations, than you meant Wendat and not Wabanaki (whom are borthers of the North and did not practice such agriculture).

Thank you!
  7. Tsewe

SP Medieval Ruthenia 13th Century

This would be amazing. Any progress on this one?
  8. Tsewe

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

I mean, if you ever manage to make it to the 1st release only, I will be the happiest man on Earth.
    I also hope WB won't go greedy crazy on this one.

Thank you, in the name of all Tolkien fans, you're making the one LotR game every one of us has been dreaming of since forever.
  9. Tsewe

SP Medieval Kingdom Come - A 13th-14th Century Europe mod

Well this is very ambitious, wish you the best of courage and perseverance :smile: Can't wait to see where it leads you.
  10. Tsewe

That's it!
    Modding tools are out! Anyone willing to start having some real fuuuunn?
  11. Tsewe

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Thank you TW!
    Please fix the "Save failed!" issue, it's very game breaking if we cannot save.
  12. Tsewe

Also this. https://bannerlord.party/banner/ Banner editor to get rid of the boring heraldry. The guy who made this tool also made a kingdom color changer mod that lets you change clothing colors on units,great stuff, my troops look ok now :grin:
    That's awesome, thank you!

Anyway, I can't play on 1.2 or 1.3 because I'm having this "Save failed!" Error. More and more people are getting it, still no fix. The game becomes unplayable because you're unable to save anymore.
    That's EA for you haha
  13. Tsewe

Resolved Cannot create save data (e1.0.4)

Thank you for sharing.
    Unfortunately, a lot of us are still having this issue even withouth BitDefender or any antivirus (except Windows Defender).
  14. Tsewe

Resolved Save Failed! Cannot create save data

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I have informed the devs about the issue and i am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you! Many people are having this problem, including myself.
    It started a few days ago and I've tried different solutions, but nothing worked out for me.
  15. Tsewe

Resolved Save failed

It started happening randomly to me too a few days ago, and I'm playing the Beta branch since it came out.
Back
Top Bottom