Recent content by Trueten

1. Trueten

Need More Info Stuttering Gameplay - Low FPS

Well, I would like to add the same. Havent played BL since winter.
    Now I tried it out with recent two updates (with no changes in the game settings) the game runs so less smooth and with lots of stuttering both in the inventory menu/global map/battles/dialogues with npc.
    Lowering the settings didnt feel any difference. My specs are the same as OP. It feels more as if it is not the hardware problem, but something definitely went wrong after recent 1.6+ patches.
  2. Trueten

Video Editor advice

Yeah I've tried Blender but unfortunately it doesn't like the video format (though it was recorded on basic Iphone 11) and displays it rolled vertically and with a compressed image in the preview window. I can barely do anything to edit with it.
  3. Trueten

Video Editor advice

So I need for my work to slightly cut videos, but do it so that transition between cuts is unnoticeable at all. And do it fast. For example a person sits still --cut-- does some stuff I need to cut out --cut-- continues to sit still. I need to merge videos so that you won't even notice...
  4. Trueten

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

if the player breaks truce now his clan's aggressiveness increases and it will be a bit harder / more expensive to make new peace. The player now also loses relation with the rival king if he breaks the truce.
    A truce? I haven't seen a truce information in 1.5.4. At least I could attack pretty much soon enough the faction I signed a peace deal for a week or two before and suffer no visable penalties.
  5. Trueten

New video from TW

Very nice.

Still waiting for top tier armors and gear to be found in the markets though.
  6. Trueten

Betrayed by cavalry?

maybe you ordered them to retreat by mistake?
    I'd go with this.

I noticed cavalry almost never retreats, or retreats the last one.
  7. Trueten

Kingdoms are Poaching My Lords. What?

I only had two cases of lords defecting back to their original faction on first steps (first 3-4 captured castles and towns) on establishing my own kingdom.

Afterwards, while kingdom grew bigger, not a single lord caught defecting.
  8. Trueten

Need More Info не запускается игра Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Каковы параметры системы?

@Mods
    A quick translation of the problem - the game crashes on launch without any crash log.
  9. Trueten

Do people prefer Bannerlord over Warband?

Bannerlord. Though I still miss an ol' Warband companion upgrade system, I could not play WB after BL.

According to Steamcharts:

Bannerlord 9,405.8 average concurrent players.

Warband 4,270.5 average concurrent players.

Not everyone plays via steam though.
    This. At least I can speak of the post-soviet space, where most people (like myself) bought Warband disc at the nearest shop. And it was hell of a lot cheaper, than online or steam (was it even on steam on release?). Personally I got it for 12$ back then.

So the statistics might be different.
  10. Trueten

In Progress Vassal Defection Takes Fief With It

As for guy abandoning you, I don't think most of the relationship dynamics have been implemented.
    It sure isn't. It seems that relation has nothing to do with it.

I decided to declare war on Sturgia by myself and form my own kingdom.

I conquered cities and castler from west to east. Recruited some lords/clans from sturgia. None of them brought any fief with them.
    And then I've captured Sibir.
    Gave it to Lord X.
    In a few days Sibir turned red and the Lord X betrayed me back to Sturgia.

I then recruited another Lord Y, took Sibir and gave it to Y. Afterwards I've invested all my influence points to promote all clans to 70-80i, reaching up to +80 relations. And yet Lord Y betrayed me taking Sibir. Again.

So I finished the war in a week.And then met this Lord Y (neutral sturgian) in the field, recruited him. Again. And he did not bring Sibir with him.

It's a bit frightening to give some lord two fiefs now. Risking to give it back to your enemy in a single moment without a single blow.
  11. Trueten

Wanderer/companion amount?

best thing you can do with companions is have them out there in the land working for you either as their own a war bands
    Except them raiding villages and decreasing long and hard earned relations with the village elders.

Companions either should be tought not to raid villages, or the relation penalty should not be brought on our main character.
  12. Trueten

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

I'd rather go with zero cavalery for battanians, than zero archers.

Too bad then. No battanians for me then I guess.
  13. Trueten

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

Do devs plan to add some basic Militia Archers for the Battanian recruits troop tree?

I would like to go full battanian in a campaign, but having limited access to archers (compared to other factions) is a bit disappointing.
  14. Trueten

[Fixed] Game optimization is getting worse and worse

the game smoothness was extremely bad.
    I read the other day in a different thread that a guy had performance issues and crashes, but the drive defragmentation solved these issues.
Top Bottom