Recent content by Trebor

1. 1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Hey Gabby i remember reading about a persistant old america mod you were working a year or 2 ago. hows it coming along?  :smile:
  2. Campaign map for multiplayer.

does anybody know about a way to bring a campaign map into a multiplayer server? i have an idea of a way to make a certain type of mod where teams or sides can fight over towns and regions on a map.
  3. Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

Campaign Maps in Multiplayer. they could be like a new take on the persistant mods. i'm not sure if i asked about this in the past or not. but i thought i would see if anyone was interested in trying it out.
  4. 1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

hey gab how have things been? hows your health? did you get any of my messaged? if you did can you please respond to them?

5. WildWind save map? (HELP! Keep server files and restart later)

where are the server files for this? i have a group trying to open a server for this mod and we need the server files.
  6. Gabrilduro is making a Persistant Old America Mod.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290956.0.html unless someone picks the wild wind mod up and starts working on it again. this maybe the only way were gonna get an old west persistant mod. im sure any help you can give him will be appreciated.
  7. [Main Thread] Hearts of Oak ("The Corsicans") - NY volunteer militia regiment

im interested in joining this clan to play pf. who should i talk to to?
  8. Let's Play!

Sounds like a good idea but your gonna need a clan to help support it. I would ask around the forums for a clan that's into the old west. Here's to hoping you get it started up.
  9. SP Native [WB] Mount and Blade Warband: Reborn

i read about an idea on the forums for making your own farm and harvest crops and sell them or make ale or whiskey and sell it. it would enlarge the single player experience. what do you think?
  10. what is this music

I've Been trying to find out what the song at the main menu is but I can't seem to ID it. Used every app on my phone to. Can anyone please help?
  11. Anybody want to make it ?

im gonna try and look around for a dev team to help me in getting this one going again. im studying graphic art and im gonna need help in getting this project back up and running. if anyone is interested let me know.
  12. Scottish Independence

Independence as a matter of fact i'm for the independence of any and every country.
  13. incorporating the Freelancer mod?

I agree they should incorporate this into AR. maybe we can help Gab out in bringing it into the mod. I know poor old gab could use some help him carrying the load.
  14. 1860s - SERIOUS PROBLEM occured to Gabby...

arlvent21 said:
    nice signature you got there Trebor,did you made em?

nope I copied and pasted it gab's the one behind that. its a good one I agree.
  15. Freelancer

GABRILDURO said:
    The heck with U TREBOR!
    Can U read?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,299437.0.html
    I will try to come back and I did some progress on a 1.0 version but what I went through is not a joke for kids, U know?!

If anybody wants to be helpful, just point to newbies that Topics which explaines WHY I am not killing myself to please U all...OK?!

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the forum in general. take a chill pill alright? Don't Make it Personal Gab. its not worth it.
Back
Top Bottom