Recent content by Traxits

1. MP Native cRPG

not gonna lie... this gave me a semi chub
  2. [HB] - Honour Bound

where is vinny :sad:
  3. How famous is the above player?

beansacks is POM god everyone and their grandmother knows who this wonderful man is. also has a voice so soothing it can literally bring people back from the dead. just the idea of him makes me want to play wbant again
  4. [UNAC S6] Statistics

if i played i'd have the most tks easy john ain't ****. it's like comparing taco bell to real mexican tacos
  5. Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Danate said:
    Trax i'm flying to Canada and i'm gonna suck the **** outta your toes

dude what the ****
  6. True Sad Boys (TSB NA) (Sesh Cards Added)

:^( i miss u guys i wish wbant didn't suk :^( me and ogerpy talk about u guys often we both miss u v much
  7. Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Danate said:
    xd only get 60 ping on tk battlefield!

try using that elder wand looking middle finger of yours to magically fix your ping
  8. [GK] -- Golden Kingdom

Sir Gowe said:
    You guys are still ******* LOL

you still have asperger's so who's really losing here
  9. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Willing to put forward $200 CND (figure out whatever the hell it is USD) for a Rhade sponsorship, except he has to say Warband Community Minus The Euros

help me out fgts.
  10. Clan Tinadel Best PW Clan NA plays native

"best PW clan"

lmfao you basically admitted you have the most aids in a cesspool of aids and autism. aidstism.

this was so upsetting to read i actually made my first post in like a year because god damn.

stupid ass.
  11. [WPL] Warband Pro League l PP: $1178 l SIGN-UPS CLOSED

possible tr team?????
    get hype na
    hype.
  12. How famous is the above player?

the german who's kind of funny and couch lances teammates in NA but is still an alright fella i suppose

one of the few dof i like

**** u darin.
  13. How famous is the above player?

bigger troll than tk combined
  14. [GK] -- Golden Kingdom

Sheepify said:
    I've been playing on GK Siege for years, and I have never had to appeal a ban.

I think I had a single ban in all those years, and that was due to combination of a catapult team-kills and auto-kicks for team damage. Three auto-kicks resulted in 1 hour temp ban or some such, and I did not let the first two auto-kicks stop me from enjoying the newest scripted map addition - though obviously my effectiveness was... um. Questionable, at best :smile:

Not sure what all the drama is about, since I don't bother with either forum much, but after all those years I consider GK Siege the best damn server I played on. Admin oversight and rules included, even though I disagree with some of them. Their house, their rules.

I've also seen a lot of players on GK Siege purposefully trolling - quite often people very skilled at the game itself. Quite often also sporting recognizable clan tags.

Decided to drop this here because the least I can do after all these years is to express some support for the Golden Kingdom and their free-to-play server. Especially since I absolutely appreciate their low-lenience approach to trolling.

Now excuse me while I crawl back into the woodwork.

who are u doe????
    BUH BYE FELICIA.

Also I'd like to say I am tired of the bullying my good friend Vinny and I receive from your admin team, I'm out fam, killing the noobs isn't worth the bullying and hurt feels.
Back
Top Bottom