Recent content by trafon

1. PLEASE STOP UPDATING THE GAME

Every time TW updates the game and add a feature, they break so many other things and takes them weeks to fix it since they release updates on thursdays and have weekends off. Just stop updating the game before you break it to the point where your interns can't fix it anymore. People have given...
  2. Open petition to remove class system from the game

Why do you have the feeling to do anything about it as if you are in charge of TW??
    If you don't expect them to do anything then why make a poll in the first place???
    Lol
    Yeah i took charge of TW by making a thread to see if people want the class system removed or not
  3. Open petition to remove class system from the game

Go play something else, if you really don't like the game so much, just leave it.
    I probably played it more than you, i want the game to be good
  4. Open petition to remove class system from the game

Imagine thinking doing a ****ty poll on the forums will make devs do what you want lol.
    I don't expect devs implement anything, what else can we do big brain
  5. Customization system is not fair.

I feel bad for captain players, most of them wasted thousands of hours killing bots in a dead and unfinished game and still can't block
  6. Open petition to remove class system from the game

With the introduction of perks and cosmetics in recent updates, class system that taleworlds have put so much time into making and defending over the years became a lot more complicated and confusing. Current class system goes against all of their arguments for the class system and mount&blade...
  7. Where's the update

only took them 1 month
  8. Why are the steam reviews so good?

That's true, however the M&B isn't really being advertised as a MP-focused game. The MP is in addition to the SP, not the main focus. SP is what draws people in. If I had to guess, the playerbase may increase by a thousand or so if the MP was actually, you know, populated.
    There'd be more people playing mp than sp if mp had servers, mods and combat was any good. There are thousands of people like myself who only play mp and wait for TW to fix this trash game. TW doesn't care about mp, i can only hope they start to focus on mp more down the line, but it's been more than a year of ea and mp is still trash and not worth playing.
  9. Where's the update

It's been a month since 1.6.1 release, i thought devs were back at office. Any news on 1.6.2? @AVRC @Dejan
  10. Why are the steam reviews so good?

it's an ok game but could be a lot better, which is why my review is negative
  11. Even with all the horrible decisions, bannerlord is the best game of all time (or warband)

Which is probably why devs dont care about their game. The only real alternative to bl is warband and they know people will just come back to play bl even though it's a bad game
  12. Bannerlord was a grift

This axios guy is now a confirmed rtard. You were being serious until people called you out on it and now you pretend to be a troll. You're just a little special, no need to pretend being a troll.
  13. Bannerlord was a grift

Triggered.
    Why would i be triggered? You seriously have no life.
    You write your bs opinions on every thread without any knowledge, you look like a clown.
  14. Bannerlord was a grift

get a life holy s*** @AxiosXiphos
Back
Top Bottom