Recent content by Topsoldier

1. Topsoldier

Please Make Bannerlord PW Like The Original Twisted Swamp Map

A piece of ****

(The mod itself is great, not trashing on that, just the current state of the playerbase/servers(pls no ban))
  2. Topsoldier

***Chivalry North American Hard Core Role Play Server***

Just saying, it will create corruption and loose trust of the playerbase towards your admins when a select few popular people especially from clans or whatever are receiving all that money from your admins.
  3. Topsoldier

***Chivalry North American Hard Core Role Play Server***

A suggestion,

Having money given by admins to players 100% of the time leads to issues. I would suggest taking that out at some point it will get abused and your playerbase will be very upset. It also just takes away seeing thousands of denars spawned without any work for gear and so forth. No-one will participate in the economy if all they have to do is get money from their lord who gets it from an admin.
  4. Topsoldier

PW_NGK_Gaming -NEW PW SERVER IS ONLINE-

They should get moelester to vouch for the server
  5. Topsoldier

Myrkvior (WIP)

That looks hella difficult to navigate around on. Looking forward to reading the description though.

6. Topsoldier

Avalon NA

-ANDREI- said:
    Your favorite

no.
  7. Topsoldier

A helping hand [Hosting charity]

AleksanderTheGreat said:
    domipoppe said:
    Nice bull****ting.
    Waiting for your next hate post tho.

And I wanted to see Moelesters steam profile, so I followed the link you provided and saw that he was VAC-Banned, so imo, it's not a reliable person.

You dont find moelester a reliable person? How dare you not trust him, he could be your priest for all you know.
  8. Topsoldier

[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

althalus311 said:
    Calling the specs "Shoddy" for a dedicated box isn't accurate.

Correct, Potato is more accurate.
  9. Topsoldier

We have damaged PW with our scripts.

Elbmow said:
    Rasorath said:
    Elbmow said:
    Still haven't taken your arse out of Rasorath/Splintert's arses? All you do is repeat what they say, stop acting like you are some kind of experienced voice of wisdom when you are just some strange Scottish kid.
    You should be talking. Remember when you stopped banning my keys on Nexus because you were convinced that I had by some magic aquired an unlimited source of serials? You're a child with the charisma of a toddler, and I'm legitimately interested in knowing what you're doing up past your bedtime.

Shouldn't you be outside the school gates waiting to pick up your GF you cradlesnatching paedo?

Shut up Womble.
  10. Topsoldier

Dekkers´ PW Scenes

Froi said:
    Since the thread is derailed anyways, how active is the NA scene nowadays?

****, as its been for year and a half now.
  11. Topsoldier

[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Lord Brutus said:
    If none of you has anything good to say, shut it.  Peasant deserves a chance to show anything new he's come up with.

Everybody deserves a 50th chance right Brutus?
  12. Topsoldier

Why is this so dead?

Xaphan said:
    I am 100% turned off. 

I think we are all glad that you aren't turned on.
  13. Topsoldier

In Memory of Peasant

lol
  14. Topsoldier

What did I miss? xD

Arthur_Pendragon said:
    its getting to the point to where you are a joke on this forum.

Too late.
  15. Topsoldier

[ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

I thought we were done reading crap from Savina and Waswar when Nexus went down. Guess not.
Back
Top Bottom