Recent content by Topjerky

1. Topjerky

House São Roque (Portuguese roleplay clan)

Lmfao, I can assure you we are not half jew.

Or are we? :^)
  2. Topjerky

House São Roque (Portuguese roleplay clan)

Greetings readers,I am here to announce a new clan being formed.This clan is strictly hardcore roleplay! Nobility matters!!! New members will not be a part of House São Roque,they must earn their nobility and will be treated as peasants until they do so. Serfs will also be taxed. Uniforms will...
  3. Topjerky

Where should i start ? (new player)

Hey,I'd be happy to show you the ropes,just add me on steam (It's on my profile) We can set up a time and play together.
  4. Topjerky

-Deleted-

*squints at serbia strong* Wonder who had that idea.
  5. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

The meme saga. I am planning on making more about this recent event

Friedrich's last stand:

mJ0Ggxs.png

84xqjec.png

laJGYKN.png

BouYLhk.png

d3bPsx7.png
  6. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

Happened yesterday

oXX4IQi.png
  7. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

I believe that dank memes are the best form of propaganda. This is our recruitment meme,hope ya like it,there are many more to come.

ulaK0Rj.png
  8. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

I know this is off-topic (again) But does anyone else think this french tank looks like a pile of scrap metal?

XDQwpj8.jpg
  9. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

I wish you all a merry christmas. Let's hope we can bring the tercio back together next year.I hope you're all having a wonderful time.

O2SApyF.png
  10. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

We can't really join events considering most members are not active. If we did, it would only be like 3 of us. So ****post it is, at least until the mod gets updated.
  11. Topjerky

Bande of Pike & Shotte - 'The Lucky Dogs' Mercenary Company

I don't wanna be that guy but... *appear
  12. Topjerky

How's things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DcSobnkB0w So basically that's what happened to the mod devs
  13. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

I made a small change ^-^

lTbfLfa.png
  14. Topjerky

Habsburg Tercios

Imperial Eagle said:
    Topjerky said:
    I know this is way off topic but I'd just like to say that this armor looks freaking amazing!

q1VhjEl.jpg

Stannis the Mannis: Combining medieval armor with stylized 17th-century burgonets since 298 AL.

[Gritting intensifies]
Back
Top Bottom