Recent content by Tonny93

1. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Guys,
    I have to say that this is AWESOME work!

When is total version going to be released?

By the way, if you need a tester, I would love to help make the game more 'playable'.

2. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi,

Well, there are a few things to change if you want to make that happen.

First, Get Python and the module system...
    At this link:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6575.0.html
    you can find a lot of help starting with modding.
    I don't know a lot about modding, but i think you first need to know the basics of the module system before you can make this work...

Oh, and for the record, "everything is possible, if you've got enough time." :smile:

have a nice day,
    Ton
  3. I can't get online...

Thanks
  4. Ctrl space cant move?

yeah, you must not release them, space stands for pause...
    so you click, then press control and add space...
    if that goes wrong, update your game :razz:
  5. I can't get online...

Helllo everyone, I've bought a serial key online, but now that I'm trying to do the multiplayer, my game shuts down... After i join a server, ive got like 3 seconds and then mount and blade shuts down... any help? greetings
  6. Tactics against Khergits?

Rhodok does work well vs horse archers.
    Just place your crossbow archers on a hill, then set your other infantry before them. So if the charge arrives, your infantry will be overrun, but your crossbow archers wil shoot down the kergits. When your infantry is up, just let them charge nearby units, then let them stand close to the crossbow archers.

Note: When you have selected 'Hold this position!',  use 'stand closer' a lot of time, this makes the crossbows compact and also your infantry wil be more difficult to run over.
  7. Strongest faction in Calradia aside from player faction?

I usually play kergit...

my games are always like this:

First Dhirim goes down to the kergits, then they struggle to keep it, and every war it is being captured by another faction.
    rhodok and sarranid dont capture much from one another, mostly the struggle for Shariz.
    Nords are really bad, they immediately lose their southern fiefs to veagir.
    Swadians are worst, really good knigts, but everyone attacks them... and they lose fiefs one after another.
    veagir, nice faction, never really in trouble, they just keep up like rodok.
    Sarranid, really nice faction, but when at war with kergit and rhodok they lose fiefs...
    kergit, best faction if they dont expand much in the early game.
  8. My wars are too short!

Unfortunately, i dont really know what to do with this....
    You can defeat the Nords easily in the field... But in castles they are reallly strong...
    That's one hint, second: get more fiefs no matter how, talk to the king and lords so that they support you...(get high relations) and third: try to find a lord who dont want peace, and do that quest...
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Really nice job guys!

-Can you make some more armor? the more the better :wink:
  10. youtube videos

nice video's :grin:

11. Tales from Serindiar. (AAR)

Nice story, only no one will read it...
    There are almost no people who read the story at the start...

I guess you should write a book or something :razz: :wink:
    kidding...
    But seriously don't write a second chapter, it's a waste of time
  12. My wars are too short!

Well,
    Seems it isn't just a fault...

I advise that you slowly let the Nords loose their castles and cities, capture an enemy castle or city.
    When the king does not grand you the fief, become very mad and select the option 'leave with your fiefs' or something.
    Then you have a kingdom with all your last fiefs...

Note:
    Make sure you have a very high relationship with the king and most of the lords.
    And also immediately Transform your 'heros' like Ymira into lords and lady's.
  13. Lords stuck in my prison

Hello,

Well this is a normal situation, it can take a very long time before the other kingdoms buy there lords...
    Maybe you can put them in your party, and sell them to your own king...

greetings,
    Ton
  14. My wars are too short!

Well, this is really odd....

Never seen anything like this before, can you tell me your playing time in game,(how many days?).

I think that the diplomacy settings are 'damaged'. Maybe its a bug, maybe just a temporarily fault...

Good luck with it,
    Ton

P.S.: have you searched the forum? Maybe it has occurred before...
Back
Top Bottom