Recent content by Tomatenpresse

1. Tomatenpresse

Just so this is posted here aswell: LOGIN ISSUES

In EU nobody can login. "login failed" is the only error message we get, and again, silence from TW...
  2. Tomatenpresse

Resolved Login issues

BUMP. same here, would be amazing if i could play the game at other times than 4am... everyday there is a new issue ... really gettin frustrated now
  3. Tomatenpresse

Europe Servers are Completely useless

Honestly, i cannot play a single round of any gamemode before being DCed. Taleworlds, any words on anything concerning your utter Failure to provide working MP servers?
  4. Tomatenpresse

SP - General Add order possibility for Companions/Vassals in the overworld

I mean the title says it all. I talked to several people playing the game in my circle of friends and we all would like to see the possibility to tell your vassals/Companions to patrol certain Targets or markers on the map, defend certain castles or mark targets to attack. More interactions and...
  5. Tomatenpresse

SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I know that it depends from person to person,but perhaps one faction stomps more often than others?
    I have played 3 games to the point of world domination by one faction (usually around 600 days in) and everytime a different faction steamrolled the rest. first it was N. Empire, then Kuzhaits and now in my most recent playthrough it was Vlandia... Im gettin really frustrated here XD
Back
Top Bottom