Recent content by tkobylecky

1. tkobylecky

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS MOD!

BUT.... only on the third day in I am no longer able to save anything. All I get is "error: Unable to save file" I can't even erase an existing game file. Do I already have to quit this mod after manually copying all the files to get it to work and forsaking native and all the other mods??

:evil:
  2. tkobylecky

MP Sci-Fi Star Wars: BF II - new team, new thread

:???:

Actually, guys...

LucasArts is doing fine. This guy should get back to his baby- 1866 Western Mod.
  3. tkobylecky

1866 - v0.9.1

:cry: :sad:

Well, it has been about half a year since the creator released the latest update, and I am very sad to be checking back now that nothing new has been done with this mod. Very sad indeed.

Hoping at least that that Star Wars mod is still being made. I just finished reading Darth Plaguis and would like to see some sith lineage in it.
  4. tkobylecky

1866 - v0.9.1

crypto dentist said:
    You know, I'll probably get a few nasty glares for this, but I don't really care about the creators of this mod porting it to Warband. Yes, Warband basically improved everything from the original M&B, but the fact that these guys have worked so hard to create and tweak this mod (and for all we know, are still working hard to perfect it  :wink:) and are giving it to us free of charge is simply awesome, and people should appreciate that (many already do, I know). I wish that a lot of the people who post in every topic, "When is this coming to Warband?" would instead provide some constructive feedback or just instigate a nice discussion for the board. Perhaps I'm taking it too far, but a lot of people have worked very hard to give us a superb game free of charge, and it's annoying to read all the moaning that the mod is for the original.

/2¢
    :grin: * APPLAUSE*

Exactly. I suggest that everyone who likes this mod just throw $5.00 to the creator. It is WELL worth it, and all we really want to see is that this mod realizes its full potential in its current version. At least treat it like a game you rented from a video store. The reason why I got Mount & Blade 2 years ago was because I wanted a good mideval game that WAS NOT ONLINE, MULTI-PLAYER BASED, so much as the current generation's main gaming trend. I give a hoot about how great or popular Warband is. I just want to see the custom quests that were started in this mod be completed!! And maybe a few more quests, and towns.

5. tkobylecky

1866 - v0.9.1

TMAN78 said:
    Ye theres not going to be another updade for this version on Vinnila M&B, the next updade (IF)  will be porting this mod to warband. but he is workin on a star wars mod, (I hate star wars..)
    :shock: :shock: (in Return  Of The Sith Darth Vader voice:smile:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

There is already a Star Wars Mod that works fine! Leave it alone!!!!!!!
  6. tkobylecky

1866 - v0.9.1

:razz: :mrgreen: :lol: Now Downloading.... YESSS!

... :neutral: I want to restate: PLEASE FINISH THE UNIQUE QUESTS!!! They are the best part of this game! From reading the other comments on the download page, it looks like your fans have come to this consensus!  :idea: Someone mentioned making a quest out of the Ghost Town of Tull.  :twisted: YESSS!! MAKE A QUEST OUT OF TULL! For that matter, throw in a few more ghost towns! They Freakin Rock! Better yet, Make a Vampire or a werewolf quest where you have to track down one superhuman beast who is terrorizing random towns after midnight! Kind of like how you track down Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th for NES, when he pops out and scares the **** out of you, but without the major suck factor. :roll:
  7. tkobylecky

1866 - v0.9.1

:grin: I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU-for continuing work on this mod!!!!!! It is the only mod of M&B that has really stuck in my memory, occasionally resurfacing to haunt me over the year since I have last played it. It is so thoughtful and unique, and one of my favorite pc games ever. I am definitely going to throw you a donation when I get home, you deserve it, and let that encourage you to NOT STOP expanding this mod, which is many times better than vanilla m&b.

I do have one concern- someone mentioned that the Johnson Farm quest is still not complete. PLEASE say it isn't so. You had all this time, and worked on so many things, but didn't feel it was neccessary to finish an essencial piece of the canon storyline in this mod?? Any idea as to when this quest will be done and new ones created?
  8. tkobylecky

How do you play 1866??

Definately awesome power combination - mounted with revolving rifle and ceremonial lance!!! When the 5 shots are used, charge and kill while the enemies are reloading!!!!
  9. tkobylecky

Suggestions

Penis Colada said:

I gotta give you guys props for making a kick-ass mod, but I criticise the fact that you well know it is already loosely based on history, which is quite evident in the layout of the map, the characters that are currently in it aren't chonologically perfect, and obviously for it to be a game means that the player CONTROLS history. Yet I percieve you as a little hypocritical because you don't see the benefit of adding two of the most reknowned names in mexican history, a faction which you HAVE included in your mod. If you are gonna include it, make it good! I'm sure someone can agree that currently the Mexican faction in the game is pretty boring. I mean, there is no incentive to travel to that side of the map. Hardly ever go through there myself. It needs some of the novelty that you creators so craftily worked into all the rest of the game! Give it some love!

We don't have ANYTHING from after 1866. Not one gun, or character, or reference, or anything. Except for maybe some saloon paintings. We're not going to add some people who weren't even born yet to a mod whose name is the year in which it takes place. I'm sorry, but your ideas are stupid.

I find it amazing that someone with the intellectual capacity of mod programming merely lowers himself to pepper his response with an insult that was uncalled for. It just proves that my idea is a good one.
  10. tkobylecky

1866 - X-Mas Release (v0.8)

Thanks, Penis!
  11. tkobylecky

Suggestions

Penis Colada said:
    tkobylecky said:
    damnimbored25 said:
    Pero no seria lo mismo tener a Pancho Villa corriendo por ahi sabiendo que el ni habia nacido.:roll:
    ademas el team leader del mod no quiere concentrarse en los Mexicanos  :neutral:
    And having them as outlaws would be weird because the lords would kill them in matter of minutes or in game days  :razz:

¿Te refieres a la líder del equipo de creación mod o un líder en el juego? No me sorprende, porque lo que motivó a estos blanquitos para que este mod era estadounidense viejas películas del oeste, no a los mexicanos, por lo que no da apoyos en los que se debe.

You're supposed to be helping me out here, come on, Pancho Villa and Zapata in the game would rock! The mod creators could find a way to give them higher status than outlaws, and they could have thier own set of quests!!!

No!!!

I gotta give you guys props for making a kick-ass mod, but I criticise the fact that you well know it is already loosely based on history, which is quite evident in the layout of the map, the characters that are currently in it aren't chonologically perfect, and obviously for it to be a game means that the player CONTROLS history. Yet I percieve you as a little hypocritical because you don't see the benefit of adding two of the most reknowned names in mexican history, a faction which you HAVE included in your mod. If you are gonna include it, make it good! I'm sure someone can agree that currently the Mexican faction in the game is pretty boring. I mean, there is no incentive to travel to that side of the map. Hardly ever go through there myself. It needs some of the novelty that you creators so craftily worked into all the rest of the game! Give it some love!
  12. tkobylecky

Level 15 is something when I I have a full time job and family competing for my time!!! Anyways, I could never figure out how to import/export characters. Can you tell exactly under which menu I can select this option?
  13. tkobylecky

Tried to load my savegame from previous version... got stuck on loading, error message came up saying "line count on file 26 exceeds 25" or something like that, and the game crashes. WHY???? Help, My character was already on level 15!!!1
  14. tkobylecky

Suggestions

damnimbored25 said:
    Pero no seria lo mismo tener a Pancho Villa corriendo por ahi sabiendo que el ni habia nacido.:roll:
    ademas el team leader del mod no quiere concentrarse en los Mexicanos  :neutral:
    And having them as outlaws would be weird because the lords would kill them in matter of minutes or in game days  :razz:

¿Te refieres a la líder del equipo de creación mod o un líder en el juego? No me sorprende, porque lo que motivó a estos blanquitos para que este mod era estadounidense viejas películas del oeste, no a los mexicanos, por lo que no da apoyos en los que se debe.

You're supposed to be helping me out here, come on, Pancho Villa and Zapata in the game would rock! The mod creators could find a way to give them higher status than outlaws, and they could have thier own set of quests!!!
  15. tkobylecky

1866 - Bug Reports (v0.8 only)

damnimbored25 said:
    tkobylecky said:
    8. This isn't a bug, this is a suggestion: Maybe I am too used to playing Chronicles of Talera, where there are tons of map items, But to me, this mod can use double the amout of towns, forts, and villages that it currently has. Also, how about adding Mexican revolutionary groups led by a young Emeliano Zapata and Pancho Villa? They could be to the Mexican side of the map as the outlaws are to the US/ Native side of the map!!!!

Can someone tell me EXACTLY where to find the guy who supposedly buys prisoners?
    ThXS
    Emiliano and Pancho Where babies at the time...

This reply on this topic has been moved to the suggestions board. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom