Recent content by Tirion Baratheon

1. Tirion Baratheon

[NA] Union Gaming RP - New server now open!

We had our first good showing this past weekend and had a bunch of fun.  If you joined in, let us know what you thought here or on our forums! 
  2. Tirion Baratheon

protato said:
    Ahmed91 said:
    I've been playing with them for the past few days.  Seems like a nice group of people to play with.  They have had events every day I have been online ranging from jousting to melee tournaments which is fun.  Only problem is that its not as populated as the other NA server.

Either way I recommend it! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

You signed up 20 mins before you posted that..

Feel free to join our teamspeak any time to see if he is a real player or not!  I can guarantee that he is!
  3. Tirion Baratheon

We gotta go back to the old days

Hagaron said:
    Tirion Baratheon said:
    Hagaron said:
    You can't change the community's attitude.

I disagree.  If you provide a place with set rules that are actually enforced, foster good gameplay, and make your server stand out you CAN change the player base's attitude.  My group did it in Napoleonic Wars and we can do it here.  The reason that the NA community is fractured and trollish is because others allow it to be that way.  Gather the good players to one place and keep out the bad ones and you are golden.  The defeatist attitude certainly doesn't help.

Two things you can't compare. Persistent World community and Napoleonic Wars community. Your idea is a server with a password. Impossible to keep it up and entertaining.

I mean; with that logic everyone might as well quit playing now and this board should shut down...right?

OR, you can attempt to keep it going and have some fun.
  4. Tirion Baratheon

Kingsman said:
    If you're going to run a server it's a full time job, running a NW regiment alongside it is not practical

I should mention that we no longer run a regiment.  We have all the same people playing games together that were in our regiment, but no longer practice in NW.
  5. Tirion Baratheon

Hagaron said:
    You can't change the community's attitude.

I disagree.  If you provide a place with set rules that are actually enforced, foster good gameplay, and make your server stand out you CAN change the player base's attitude.  My group did it in Napoleonic Wars and we can do it here.  The reason that the NA community is fractured and trollish is because others allow it to be that way.  Gather the good players to one place and keep out the bad ones and you are golden.  The defeatist attitude certainly doesn't help.
  6. Tirion Baratheon

I'm hoping that we can breath some life into the community.  We started up our server just a few days ago and even with the lower population of around 15 we are having a great time.  Hosting events, enforcing rules, having fun.  Lets get this back on track!
  7. Tirion Baratheon

Ramaraunt said:
    Cool! Good luck, and tell me if you need help with anything!

Thank you!  I appreciate that!
  8. Tirion Baratheon

Welcome to our page! Union Gaming started about three and a half years ago focusing on the Mount and Musket modification and later the Napoleonic Wars standalone game.  We ran events as the NEC and UG and hit a total of 400 participants two days a week.  We have the experience to administrate...
  9. Tirion Baratheon

Server List

Please add UnionGaming_RP to the list! 

http://uniongaming-rp.webs.com/
  10. Tirion Baratheon

North American Coalition Tuesday Friday Line Battles! (NACTFLB)

Both the 28th and 42nd are hereby accepted.  Looking forward to seeing you gents on the battlefield.

Add Cn or myself (eagleblueline) to steam to get to talking!
  11. Tirion Baratheon

57th New York Infantry Regiment (Recruiting)

Come join us!  Great line battle tonight!
  12. Tirion Baratheon

57e Régiment d'Infanterie, Le Terrible [NEC] *Recruiting*

We are now playing the North and South modification for Napoleonic Wars!  We are the 57th New York.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1198.0
  13. Tirion Baratheon

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey all.

I'm having that issue with the scenes where during a siege the castles are floating and there are giant chasms of water.  None of my troops can get to the enemy and most of the enemies are only able to stand in one spot of the invisible floor. 

I downloaded patch 1 to fix scenes, but where exactly do you extract it to within the modules folder?

Thanks!
  14. Tirion Baratheon

New regiment formed *looking for a Teamspeak Server and a Training Server*

I'm not sure if you are looking to buy your own, but if you are I'd point you towards Bluefangsolutions.com to buy a teamspeak/training server.  They have really great prices and top-notch customer service. 

My regiment along with the whole of the NEC uses Blue Fang for our own purposes.  Never a problem, always a joy.

http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/contact-us
  15. Tirion Baratheon

57e Régiment d'Infanterie, Le Terrible [NEC] *Recruiting*

The 57e are always looking for some loyal troops!  If you have an interest get in touch!
Back
Top Bottom