Recent content by themanwhocrys2

1. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How do I create LODs? they sound useful and I could use any opportunity to reduce lag .
  2. Bug reports

openBrf lags like crazy when I have two monitors running, why and how do I fix?
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

u768 said:
    You meant that horses texture looks in battles first normal and then suddenly disappears? It is strange, have not seen that.
    That is what I mean, it looks fine in inventory, brf, shop and the beggining of battles and sometimes after it turns white the texture might go back to normal.
  4. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

u768 said:
    themanwhocrys2 said:
    I'm trying to make a mod out of cool things from other mods. Some of the things I have in my mod from other mods is horses but I noticed with certain horses their textures will randomly turn white mid battle is there a way to fix this? Why does it do this?
    Are those warhorses specially painted ones? And they get competely white suddenly? I have only seen with one mods warhorses in battles parts of them got completelly white in different angles. I had no idea what was causing that, they looked ok in inventory and openbrf. So instead of hitting my head to wall I did go to steal another mods warhorses and that was success.  :smile:

themanwhocrys2 said:
    Also I use to use a tool for editing the setting of the game, things like income, party size limits, relations, etc, but I forgot what the name of the tool is and can't find it any ideas?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
    So is there no way to fix the texture glitch other than getting rid of the horse? It's a pretty cool horsy.
    And thanks for linking me to tweakMB
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I'm trying to make a mod out of cool things from other mods. Some of the things I have in my mod from other mods is horses but I noticed with certain horses their textures will randomly turn white mid battle is there a way to fix this? Why does it do this?

Also I use to use a tool for editing the setting of the game, things like income, party size limits, relations, etc, but I forgot what the name of the tool is and can't find it any ideas?
  6. Helmet and gauntlets

kalarhan said:
    use Morgh's to edit your items if you are not using the modules
    morphs doesn't work for me the moment I load up my new items in morphs it changes all there meshes to vanilla ones and wont let me change them back without closing it and re editing the script and many of my new items wont show up in morphs
  7. Helmet and gauntlets

Masterancza said:
    For the helmet you must remove the itp_covers_head flag. For the gauntlets you must have 2 meshes- your_gauntlet_R and your_gauntlet_L (right and left gauntlet). Then you must add your code like it's here:

["your_gauntlets","Your Gauntlets", [("your_gauntlet_L",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 90, weight(0.25)|abundance(120)|body_armor(2)|difficulty(0),imodbits_cloth],
    I'm not using python so it doesn't say itp_covers_head flag. anywheres there must be a number determining that do you know what number?
  8. Helmet and gauntlets

Recently I added  bunch of helmets to warband but when I put the helmet on my character his face disapears, I also don't understand how to add gauntlets to the game.
  9. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I'ma stop asking quistions here bcause I've notice through my previus posts that when I post the other people who post before me quistions never get answered or even noticed.
  10. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Druidic said:
    He didn't say that. He said take the capital letters out of it lol.
    yeah I miss read it sorry anyways I took the capitals out and it made no difference
  11. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

jacobhinds said:
    It's case sensitive. Take the capital letters out of your texture name and the openbrf entry.

"name the openbrf entry." wait what? I don't understand
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I imported the texture
    i3rd6Tj.jpg
    and yet it still wont work
  13. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

litdum said:
    themanwhocrys2 said:
    it looks perfectly fine in morghs editor I gave the knights default great lances and default swords and yet they still charge with there swords and fight with there lances, its so annoying.
    then I don't know. The item type was the only idea i could think. someone else can be know how to solve it. It shouldn't be so difficult.
    themanwhocrys2 said:
    my reply before this one I did a edit to it showing another problem.
    Do you mean that you couldn't solve the problem about your darkcharger?
    Edit: Sorry I had not seen your new post, now i have

Have you added the texture to the brf by clicking "Import" then "New Texture"?

in the picture you can see that the texture is imported which makes it that much more annoying that its not working
  14. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

jacobhinds said:
    Troops don't function well with more than one kind of weapon. This is hardcoded behaviour that quite a few people have tried to fix with cumbersome scripts, but the results are never satisfactory.

Either give them a light, short-ish lance or a one-handed sword. The AI doesn't know how to use anything else in melee. Don't even bother with heavy lances since they're completely useless in AI hands.
    is there a way for me to make it so they have to choose between a lance and a sword so that they can't bring both?
  15. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

litdum said:
    themanwhocrys2 said:
    I have a new problem, my Royal knights have lances and swords but they charge with there swords and attack in close combat with their lances, the exact opposite of what they should do, how do I fix this?
    Probably you gave them the swods and lances which are you added. If so, check the item types of your swords and lances in morgh's editor. for swords the item type should be 1h weapon or 2h weapon and for lance it should be polearm. 
    That's the only idea I could guess.
            it looks perfectly fine in morghs editor I gave the knights default great lances and default swords and yet they still charge with there swords and fight with there lances, its so annoying.
    btw n my reply before this one I did a edit to it showing another problem.
Back
Top Bottom