Recent content by TheDrunkenMoron

1. TheDrunkenMoron

ZOMG!!! Is commander shepard really dead???

Really? I guess it won't be such an epic trilogy when I play as Second Liutenant "Knuckles" Malone instead of Shepard, huh?
  2. TheDrunkenMoron

ZOMG!!! Is commander shepard really dead???

You are able to die, but only in the final fight. Apparently, if you do, then your adventure is supposed just to end there. Hypothetically, Mass Effect 3 can only start up on one logical point.; one where you aren't murdered by gunfire. If you do die in the last misison, I think they said that you may have to start over if your save is a one way streak  :???:
  3. TheDrunkenMoron

"Change, We Can Beli... HEY! WTF?!"

Also, on that new, extremely reliable birth certificate of yours maw, someone brought up an excellent point. Kenya was not considered a republic until 1963-1964. But naturally, Obama being born three years earlier, the far right obviously have a strong, stable foundation to get that black bastard out of office  :razz:

Oh, and someone brought up a couple' of claims about that certificates authenticity:

First, the hospital is Coast Provincial General Hospital (sometimes said to be Coast Province General Hospital), not Coast General Hospital.

Second, Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months.

Third, Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

Fourth, Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

Fifth, the number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

Sixth, EF Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Seventh, would a nation with a large number of Muslims actually say "Christian name" (as opposed to name) on the birth certificate?

Eighth, his father (born in 1961) would have been 24 or 25 when he was born and not 26.

Ninth, it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.
  4. TheDrunkenMoron

Is Dr. House a good person?

All I know is that I wanna **** Wilson *sighhhhh*
  5. TheDrunkenMoron

Screenshot Mega Thread

The absolute, most amazing kill that I have ever seen in farcry 2 was...

The part when you get betrayed by your friends and have to shoot through them. One guy that I saw managed to not blow their faces off using high caliber arms, so they fell to the ground and moaned, much like they did when they would throw a smoke grenade. At this point, you could choose to execute them or heal them (and also O.D. them, providing you have enough juice to pump into their necks). Healing is obviously not possible to do.

So what this guy did was, without missing a beat, he would grab their pistol and shoot them in the head with it. What made it so spectacular was that it was just merciless. He reached in, grabbed their pistol, stuck it under their chin and blew their brains out in under the course of a second. He also threw molotovs at them, which is pretty metal.

Found it! the fun starts at around 1:30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TVdR-2oiMA
  6. TheDrunkenMoron

Watchmen (the 2009 movie)

I wasn't saying that he was grey in the sense of his belief system, but he was 'grey' in the perspective of a hero. Superman never went around killing dogs and burning fat people alive, but Rorsarch has no qualms about doing that.
  7. TheDrunkenMoron

Watchmen (the 2009 movie)

In both the comic and the movie, Rorsharch is inadvertantly in the spotlight due to his journal entries and his analysis by the shrink. Although I agree that he was grey at best. If anything, Dan/Laurie are the closest to the every day person trying not to get blown up by evil-squid aliens.
  8. TheDrunkenMoron

College?

I got into the university of alberta, so go me! It's a damn shame about tuition though, I have to take a loan from the parents for the first year, and hopefully raise 6-7 grand for year two.

Hurray for the rutherford scholarship though. Theres nothing more satisfying than claiming 1200 for an 80% average, one that isn't claimed by over 6 million people in canada  :lol:
  9. TheDrunkenMoron

Deadliest Warrior

the conclusion to that was lolsome. I could only imagine the annoncer saying "THE MAFIAS SECRET WEAPON, THE STEAM PIPE" as the poor tojo had his face burned off.
  10. TheDrunkenMoron

Living with debt.

Stuff your fat gullet full of ramen and take your place as a stereotype of the post-education system. I guess you could also take out a student loan, if you don't mind a **** coming in your ass in about 10 years (wait a second...)
  11. TheDrunkenMoron

UFC 100

Lesner looks like donkey Kong. He'll spend the entire match throwing barells at Mir while he goes for the hammer to knock him out of the ring,
  12. TheDrunkenMoron

Niels harris 9/11

Father Callahan and Jake shouldn't have put that god damned stone in the closet. It attracted the other tower like an evil magnet I tell ya!
  13. TheDrunkenMoron

Nikola Tesla

Tesla as a unit for magnetic field strength <3.

That, and all of those things he had before he died and his office was looted in under an hour. That neat vacuum engine comes to mind.
  14. TheDrunkenMoron

Fast Food

I was implying the taste of a mcdonalds chicken burger is rough and gritty. If the chicken burger was birthed through the same god-unholy process which spawned chicken mcnuggets, then god help us all. I still stick by the fictonal story though; considering someone actually grilled a god-damned rat, it doesn't sound too far fetched for mcdonalds.
Back
Top Bottom