Recent content by TheCrusader5

1. TheCrusader5

Solved Multiplayer Login Failed

I had the same issue, my friend has a vpn so i asked to use it and so far the issue is gone
  2. TheCrusader5

In Progress login failed error for multiplayer

Any update on when this patch will go live?
  3. TheCrusader5

Need More Info Login Failed

I just downloaded Bannerlord on my work computer to see if that computer had the login issue. My work computer had no login troubles so the issue has nothing to do with my wifi. I also looked at the work around topic that you linked and nothing worked. I would play on my other computer if it...
  4. TheCrusader5

My bad I forgot to copy the report number Edit: I have resubmitted the crash report with more details and have recorded the report code. The report code is 2020-09-12_00.53.29_1261f3fd83dad913b45809e9280362c9 My main issue that I have is still the login failed error message that prevents me from...
  5. TheCrusader5

I just submitted a detailed crash report using the uploader, and I have been able to reproduce it everytime which I outlined in the crash report.
  6. TheCrusader5

I am having this same issue i cant login it says login failed. Occasionally i can get into the lobby but as soon as I start to search for a game bannerlord crashes.
  7. TheCrusader5

Need More Info couldn't receive login result form server

I am also having this issue. Sometimes I can get into a match before it boots me, other times I cant even login to the menu screen.
  8. TheCrusader5

[BSL] Bannerlord Skirmish League S2 $360.00 in Prizes! September 6th!

Clan Information Clan Name: NA Teutonic Order Clan Tag: NATO Clan Page: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/teutonic-order-na.428122/ Requested Bracket: A Roster TBA
  9. TheCrusader5

Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: TheCrusader5 Do you have a mic? Yes Would you be interested in being a captain? No Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Every Night but Wednesday and Thursday Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Sure