Recent content by The_Phoenix

1. The_Phoenix

Native Completed Phoenix's Duel Tournament [Single Elimination] [WINNER: BLOODY DEATH]

Congrats to Bloody Death whom through mastery of swordmanship and stamina defeated the second most dangerous fighter in the tournament Tyhke.

nbothd.png

24vurki.png

x4jgk1.jpg

POWER RANKING

Gold Feather: Bloody Death
    Silver Feather: Tyhke
    Bronze Feather: Wierdo
    4th place: Tobi
    5th place tie:
    Chambergod
    Reyforash Johnson
    Momcilo
    FiSk
    9th place tie:
    DoctorPepper
    Phoenix
    Novac
    LeRoux
    Shemaforash
    Kulis
    Donut
    M
    17th place tie:
    Svensken
    Golradir
    Sil
    DarkCore
    Tota
    Gawain
    GiantRasengan
    Virus
    RoBiN
    Folms
    Fabio
    Bloody Mary
    Volshen
    Yona
    Blacktide
    Bauglir
    33rd place tie:
    Mitchell
    Jane
    Captain Lust
    Dasvi
    Ereinion
    DiacetylMorphine
    Arraknia
    Marius
    The One And Only
    KilleR
    Tork789
    Zipp0
    Sexy Legend
    Ceasar
    Hani
    Kejen
    Strelok
    Yami Pirate
    CyraxBalla
    Mynes
    Netoman
    Dawaraven
    Nicholas
    Manry
    CEC 666
    HuSsAr
    Tallie
    Neathar
    Watly
    Frosty
    Fatkoala
    RandaL

Thank you all for this tournament and that you choose to participate; I hope you all had a great time and learnt something new about your fighting styles and competitiveness. See you next time in the arena!

Regards

- Phoenix
  2. The_Phoenix

Native Completed Phoenix's Duel Tournament [Single Elimination] [WINNER: BLOODY DEATH]

Congrats to Wierdo in nailing the 3rd place through excellent dueling skills!

x4jgk1.png

3. The_Phoenix

Updated Bracket.

FINAL
    Tyhke versus Bloody Death

4. The_Phoenix

Deadline for next stage monday next week. You can finish all your duels under that deadline though.
  5. The_Phoenix

Septimoose said:
    [Phoenix] said:
    Strelok cannot contact Septimus. Septimus will be replaced. I will take the three people in the waiting list and randomize it for all the three duels.

He made no attempt to contact me as I am on daily, I find this a very bad reason. He could have messaged me through the taleworlds forums, and he also has my steam on which he never made time for our duels.

You were offline for days on Steam.
  6. The_Phoenix

Caius will be replaced by Watly. 2 Days has passed.
  7. The_Phoenix

PepperKP said:
    I assume I go through then Phoenix? Or?

Yup
  8. The_Phoenix

If Caius doesn't post in this thread here in 2 days he will get replaced by Watly.

Caius if you see this. Try to schedule your fight with Svensken as soon as possible.
  9. The_Phoenix

Third Round Deadline is Dec. 10 on tuesday!
  10. The_Phoenix

[M] said:
    [M] said:
    7-1 to me with Sil, gfs
    You missed this I think mate

Oh yeah I did. Sorry.

Alright. Svensken has been in contact with me and he say's that he can't contact Caius since he doesn't have Steam. Is there anyone here that can get in contact with Legend_Caius?
  11. The_Phoenix

How famous is the above player?

Robin. A famous swedish warband player. Seen you here and there. Good guy!
  12. The_Phoenix

momcilo94 said:
    Either remove them both from the tournament, or bring back Razer in and let him fight Augustus. Letting Augustus play after lying like that is a wrong decision.

True. Augustus did not try to get the duels done. I will replace him as well. I told him to finish it by monday. But he didn't.

Svensken replaces Augustus.

13. The_Phoenix

Imagination said:
    Imagination said:
    If you don't want to do it - then don't ever organize tournaments again. Simple as it is.

And my replace is.

If you cannot be active in a tournament. Don't ever sign up to one.
Back
Top Bottom