Recent content by The_Hussar

1. The_Hussar

Resolved Smithing parts not unlocking

Thanks for the heads up!
    I still have the same issue even after the hotfix - default already unlocked parts keep popping up as new unlocks. Cheers!
  2. The_Hussar

How to destroy factions?

Mmm this makes me nervous the Khuzaits will return. I managed to wipe them out relatively early on, ridding the world (mostly) of the plague that is horse archers. (Western Empire went under too surprisingly fast)

uggkw9m.png

IDK I'm a bit conflicted on Factions being destroyed. On one hand it's nice that it's at least possible for Factions to rise from the ashes, so to speak. But it seems like they mostly become a nuisance (though that's also true to life). I sort of understand the whole paying them tribute to basically leave you alone, though not exactly sure where they get the money for mercenaries.

Executions should be a bit more acceptable given the medieval setting. You can raid, devastate cities, kill hundreds of commoners and still be regarded as an Honest/Good upstanding person somehow. But kill one Noble and then, and only then, do you become worse then Pol Pot. Killing a disposed King really shouldn't make you public enemy #1 with everyone. I get losing reputation with any of their friends (though I have 0 clue how Lords become Friends/Enemies, especially Friends in opposing factions). Like I've said Cruel trait Nobles should execute their enemies. That should go for the player too. You piss off another Clan and get to -100 Reputation with them your Clan Members should be at risk of the chopping block. *I believe it is possible for Lords to execute their enemies, but I've yet to see it happen.

Actually executing Lords should make you the friend of their enemies. The mechanic in it's current inception is so useless it may as well not be there. It's only useful if you literally plan on executing every single Noble in the game.

Sort of like surrendering too. No one ever surrenders, except like Looters/Brigands. So why is it there if everyone just fights to the death? Should be some benefit to it - like your troops are returned to your fief but you get taken prisoner for ransom or vice versa you give up all your troops/items to escape.Think this is what pains me most about the game. So many potentially good mechanics that will likely remain half-baked. The trait system has the potential to add a lot of dynamism to the game, but I don't think it's ever going to get where it should be.
    I am now playing as Sturgia in a war against the Khuzaits and I fully understand your pain. The Khuzaits will probably return for you when a rebellion arises but will probably have a town or two, it won't be a full blown revolution. But it's annoying as hell.
  3. The_Hussar

How to destroy factions?

Yes! Has anyone ever seen a comeback from zero cities/castles?
    Yes, in my campaign Sturgia made a comeback after years of being landless in Khuzait territory they never owned before and Battania came up out of nowhere in Azerai lands as well.
  4. The_Hussar

How to destroy factions?

So I finished my campaign with Vlandia, taking over all of Calradia but all the major factions are still alive, even though they are landless. For example Sturgia didn't have any land for years until they somehow took a Khuzait city in 1142. I have looked threads from moire than an year and a...
  5. The_Hussar

Resolved can't increase cohesion

I experienced the same bug on 1.70, here's a save. As others have said, you can just get a non-clan party to join your army and it works. Cheers!
  6. The_Hussar

Resolved Smithing > Player can receive an order for a weapon from himself

Thank you! I am glad I could be of help!
  7. The_Hussar

Resolved Smithing > Player can receive an order for a weapon from himself

Summary: The player can receive and complete a smithing order by himself How to Reproduce: Load the provided save and go into Hubyar > Smithing and accept the offer by Maximilian then craft the weapon Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  8. The_Hussar

In Progress [Bug] Battle > Desert > Soldiers stuck in a rock in a desert map

Summary: Bug Soldiers stuck in a rock in a desert map How to Reproduce: Have a 1000 men battle in a desert area, and observe if any units get stuck inside the rock formation shown in the video, it's very hard to reproduce, that is the first time I got this and I have played this time dozens of...
  9. The_Hussar

List of active perks?

Could we make a list of active perks after the new update? I was really looking forward to a working "Men at arms" perk which gives +5 to party size for each fief. Thanks in advance!
  10. The_Hussar

Love this game but,

I have a i5-3470, 8 GB RAM and gtx 1650 SUPER, I run it on a SSD and the game runs fine, there are some hiccups at 600 people in a battle but it's playable.
  11. The_Hussar

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Go to Steam library - right click on bannerlord - properties - betas -1.1.0 beta
  12. The_Hussar

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Patch notes do not seem to address the issue of attribute points not being granted on every 3rd level-up in SP as claimed by the in-game tooltip. I've re-started the game several times now to test out whether it's been fixed or not. Right now, on my side at least, I have only ever received ONE attribute point, upon leveling up to level 4. Over each playtest. Subesequent level (7,11,14,etc) have not granted attribute points.

Why is this issue not getting talked about more/have a date for being resolved?

I got to level 16 and I got the attribute point and I am still using an old save.
  13. The_Hussar

Main quest expired?

Well, I didn't really have the intention to make a kingdom knowing how it's lacking much of its functionality. However, would my heir be able to create kingdom?
  14. The_Hussar

Anyone Found a Way to Die?

Press X to change the weapon mode. That's a javelin so he changes between throwing and melee mode.
  15. The_Hussar

Massive casualties when entering a besieged settlement

I don't think this should be removed but I think that there are 2 things that can be added to fix the issue
    -The ability to flank the siegers from behind while your allies in the castle fight them from the walls or even send out troops to help you and attack them from both sides.
    -Adding a watchtower building to settlements that warns you wan an army is on his way to besiege and the more upgraded it is the sooner it warns you.

That's a good idea! They should really improve the UI to tell you which castles are under siege and especially your own fiefs. One time I was besieging a castle while the enemy took my own city and I didn't even realise :lol:
Back
Top Bottom