Recent content by The_black_Knights

1. The_black_Knights

Old_But_Gold_Pw Admin Applications [ Applications Now Closed! ]

1. What is your In-game name you use most often ?
    Robin Hood without the "_"
    2. What country do you come from ?
    I'am from Germany
    3. What Languages can you speak, And how well can you speak it E.g English Fluently ?
    Germany and School English
    3. Have you ever had any Admining experiance, On any game/Mod And what server ?
    yes i was an admin on a cod2 clan server
    4. How responsable and Mature can you be while In-game ?
    If i need realy much
    5. Have you ever been banned on a server on Pw, And for what reason ?
    No i only play on the old but gold server
    6. Do you know the meanings/Definitions of Meta gaming, Randoming And NLR (New Life Rule) ?
    meta gaming is like teamspeak were the people can say he lets kill this guys ore come from behind. randoming is when a guy kill a nother guys without a good reason.
    NLR is when partner a has killed partner b . and 5 minutes later parntner b dies partner a is not alloud to kill parnter b because he is died and now he has a new life
    7. Do you have any skills in Mapping or event making ?
    I have skilles in making a duel tournement
    8. Have you ever made In-game events or Roleplaying Events, And what Events would you do ? 
    i would make a find the guy event or a lance duel event or any sword duel events o r in germany a schnitzel jagd
    9. How could you help out the Community of Old_But_Gold_Pw E.g Mapping, Events Advertising or Video Making ?
    i could help with making events. Look that nobody randomed. And i liket to learn how to make videos.
    10. Do you know ANY Members of the Old_But_Gold_Pw Community who would vouch for you E.g Admins, There reason. Or Players who you have just played with, And there reason ?
    yes i am in a mmrusia clan and we play normaly every day and much players like me becuase iam friendly and sometimes i give some presents to new people like 10k gold. and iam a social player.
    11. How long have you been playing the PWmod for ?
    i play pw since this year.

i looking forward to hearing from you,

best wishes Robin Hood
  2. The_black_Knights

[TbA] The bloody Assassins

sorry but the clan is off we dont play any more
  3. The_black_Knights

[TbA] The bloody Assassins

The bloody Assassins Hello we are a friendly Assassins Hunt clan. The clan was born in the middle of Febuary 2012. We play mostly in the Evening at 8p.m. Gmt +1 Clan Members are: TbA~Gm~Johannes TbA~EA~Siegfried TbA~A~Leonidas TbA~A~Julie We are Assassins not the Guard If you like to join us...
  4. The_black_Knights

List of Native Multiplayer Clans|Updated 29.03.12

The black Knights
    Clantag: [TbK]
    Leader: Johannes
    Webpage: http://theblackknights.de.to/

pls write us in the list
  5. The_black_Knights

Clan Banner Pack [OLD THREAD]

Clan name: The black Knights (TbK)
    Region: Europe/Germany
    Homepage: is at work