Recent content by the sid

1. beta.taleworlds.com

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
    Oh I'll start the **** out of a conversation with you for a beta key. I'll ask about your day AND the weather. You know, it's almost harvesting season in the southern hemisphere right now.
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hey, out of curiosity, when will you be releasing a new build for the mod? The one on the front page is the last one you released
  3. Comments: 3.0 Released

so I decide to play around with custom battles, just to try out some hypotheticals between my clan and the Chosokabe.

it was

horrifying

ZIQszsQ.jpg

EDIT: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

p6rHMhB.jpg

EDIT 2: may it be remembered forever, that the noble warriors of the Ryuzoji clan are the greatest, most formidable naked brawlers in all of Japan

xN0mxdn.jpg
  4. Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Hey, so I just finished the storyline (light side), but I'm still missing my damascus steel armor. I've beaten all kinds of Durhua Empire troops but the count doesn't seem to want to reward me with either the armor set or any more medallions. Am I missing something?
  5. General discussion.

Hey, I'm sort of curious about the storyline. Is there anything beyond the point when you watch your dad get harakiri'd?

The shogun that's around when that happens tells you that a friend will contact you when you're ready, so I assumed that meant to either have a fief or some badass renown. I then invaded the date, racked up some 500 renown on the process, and seem to know every lord and lady on the neighboring factions, besides waiting somewhere for 20 or something days to see if it's a time thing, but nobody contacted me yet.
  6. Bugs reports. Read first post before you make new one

In the storyline, after you go to your father and watch him being executed, the game just freezes in that animation. Afterwards if I save and exit and try talking to any other npc, I get the final dialogue of the execution, and if I'm on the map the game starts a battle.
  7. [Ideas] the other 'lords'

What if the game allowed you to take a slightly more frowned upon troop tree, namely the path of the outlaw? It could consist of not ranks, since outlaws are pretty much the same in native, but equipment options and a direct share of the loot after a battle.
  8. the old man that drinks all my wine

Beware of the copious amounts of spoilers Okay, so I've recently bought a map to a rock that when given to my librarian opens up the mines of al aziz or something like that. The thing is, I have no idea what to do there. There's one assumingly immortal guy to the left of the mines with a little...
  9. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

That worked miracles bro, thanks. Should have read the topic and added my OS and **** but oh well.
  10. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Hey, so I'm having a serious problem with the game crashing about 10 minutes after I start playing it, and the crashes don't seem to be related to each other. Sometimes I'm on a tavern and press tab, some other times I'm just collecting loot from some battle, they all seem to be random. Any idea how to fix it?
Back
Top Bottom