Recent content by The Prussian Knight

1. The Prussian Knight

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Wismar said:
    The Prussian Knight said:
    I'm surprised that there are not more posts on this thread considering this is by far one of the best mods ever for warband.
    There is a forum far away called:
    http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php
    I know.... and still this thread has more views and posts.
  2. The Prussian Knight

I'm surprised that there are not more posts on this thread considering this is by far one of the best mods ever for warband.
  3. The Prussian Knight

SP Medieval Paths of Destiny

The day some one just says cool idea and good luck for when bl comes out I think if might just **** my pants. I don't care if you think this is a bad idea. Try not to waste your time by typing your insignificant opinions.
  4. The Prussian Knight

Belendor said:
    Just leave the kid alone and wait.
    Too bad I am 25 kid.
  5. The Prussian Knight

MadVader said:
    How to make a Bannerlord mod
    and not be a snotty attention whore

0. You prototype your mod for Warband
    That way you get feedback for gameplay changes and models. Are your models bad? People will tell you. Are your gameplay changes kooky? People will tell you immediately.
    You also get name recognition, important for the future.
    1. Bannerlorld is released some time in Spring-Autumn 2014.
    You play with it and look what players are saying and learn how to mod it. Attention whores are starting their short-lived mods immediately, but you can wait until you have something to show.
    2. Few months later.
    You convert your models from Warband, include some OSP models, make some scripting tweaks and release an "alpha". People say it's the best mod ever, but they say things like that, and better mods are already in development.
    3. Several months later.
    You succeeded to attract experienced or talented modders that were drawn in by the quality of your work and the initial popularity of your mod. Now you have to finish it, and that's the hard part. You need to work on things that are no fun for you, manage a chaotic bunch of online contacts to get results, and always keep and communicate a vision of what your mod is all about.
    Ideally, you hit on the playability features that Taleworlds missed, your models are interesting and good enough, and you release a proper 1.0 version. Congratulations!

That's how you make Bannerlord mods, not by starting clueless, attention-seeking threads like this.
    True but don't you think Banner Lord will be released way before I get a massive mod like this done? Who will still be playing a warband mod that just came out? Also all my models will not have the right poly count? Please correct me if I am wrong.
  6. The Prussian Knight

Duh said:
    Planning wont really do anything for your modding abilities. As we dont know anything about modding Bannerlord, the only practise open to you is making models. If you are doing that already for other mods, you might want to say so and possibly even share examples of your work to raise interest in your project. No good modder will join a team just for an idea.
    I have at least 100 models of stuff I want to put in the mod. I will begin to show some of them. I am on two other mod teams aswell....
  7. The Prussian Knight

The reason why I am not doing this for warband-

1. PW
    2. By the time I'm done with this mod if I did do it for WB... BL would probably already be Released...
    3. I want to plan and get extremely good at modding before I make a long-term and time consuming mod. If you have a problem with me trying to do this right, leave the thread.
  8. The Prussian Knight

MadVader said:
    This thread is ridiculous.
    If you can't make a Warband mod, you certainly can't make a BL mod, and both you and all of us know nothing about BL. It's pointless to open a thread for what you might do, but probably won't, in a year or so. Plans are not mods.
    You sound ridiculous.... I do know how to make a mod for WB.... Don't assume and this will be a mod. Who says me and the team can't make practice models, think about more features and since we know that BL will have C++.... Like really man, don't come on the thread and say some mean crap that does not make total sense..  :evil:

Thane Delphi said:
    Typical MV behavior. Brutally honest and a little mean but true. You should just join a modding team.
    Im on a few modding teams......
  9. The Prussian Knight

Thane Delphi said:
    Oh, okay. I don't model either so I wouldn't know.
    Well I do not know the poly count for Banner Lord so your right, I would waste work. Right now I am simply practicing not finalizing. If I made this for warband, chances are it will be released a long time after Banner Lord.
  10. The Prussian Knight

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I was thinking... It's been almost two years now I have been waiting for this mod to have it's first release. Now I know the video says coming 2013 but I would not be surprised if the mod does not have its first release in 2013 because this is not easy to make, but if it does... My fellow forumers, we are almost there  :grin:
  11. The Prussian Knight

German_Lawrence said:
    Could you add in Catapults and working siege equipment if Banner Lord does not all ready have it and if it is possible to add these features?  :grin:
    If it's possible... Yes I will try to add siege weapons.
  12. The Prussian Knight

New PW Server Avalon_PW

Server is going down... merge.. new thread soon.  :D
  13. The Prussian Knight

Looking realllllly good so far  :mrgreen:
  14. The Prussian Knight

gaham1 said:
    Will be. Never called you inexperienced just said you couldn't read a title.
    I misunderstood you. Sorry. Even though the mod cannot be modded at this time, we are planning the mod out and making a lot of practice models. It technically is under construction, but I do see your point.  :grin:
  15. The Prussian Knight

gaham1 said:
    The Pioneer's Guild - Mods Under Construction

Guess you couldn't read the title.

Mod Idea collection: I want this mod. Thread thats dedicated for ideas of mods and getting teams.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,10276.0.html
    I'm not an inexperienced modder to lazy to learn how to mod and ask other moders to create this. THIS MOD will be finished and will be under construction when I get more info. about BL. So yes.... I can read the title. 
Back
Top Bottom