Recent content by The Centurion

1. The Centurion

Resolved Creating Army in Kingdom Management

The feature is there as I can 100% assure you that I have formed an army. I don't know why it would be an issue for other people though. There should definitely be a confirm button
  2. The Centurion

Bannerlord is not what I expected, even in "early access"

The weird part about all the bugs and stuff is that usually most people are not able to reproduce someone else's bug. As if only some people have some bugs and others have other bugs. It's really weird that you almost take a gamble on what bugs you get when you buy the game. They need to fix that and afterwards start introducing some of the functions from Warband back that we need in the game.
  3. The Centurion

Hey mate, I actually left my previous kingdom and after forming my own I haven't gotten any vassals so there's no way for me to check. You may also have a clienside error? I honestly don't know.
  4. The Centurion

Creating a Kingdom

Hey mates, the current only way to form an "empire" is to follow the main story. Once you have completed the steps in it you will be able to proclaim an empire and put a claim to the throne.
  5. The Centurion

Are you sure you have enough influence to form the army? You most have influence in your kingdom to do so. I have not had issues forming armies.
  6. The Centurion

Resolved Infinite loading screens when attacking hideouts.

First of all, cheers for the game. I've been enjoying it quite a lot so far. The only issue is that whenver I attempt to attack a hideout I am met with an infinite loading screen. This didn't happen during the tutorial but has happened with every hideout since then. I've had no other issues at...
Back
Top Bottom