Recent content by The Bowman

1. The Bowman

Help me find this song

Yes. In fact, that's the song I found in the first place while casually looking for 80's hits on a YouTube playlist. I'd have never expected to find it accidentally. The version I posted is the one I heard on the radio back in 2017. :smile:
  2. The Bowman

Help me find this song

@Densetsu @WhiteEyedSh4rk Just came out of my cave to tell everyone that I've finally found that song. It's been three years...
  3. The Bowman

UI: Suggestions for a visual logic (SP-MP) + Picturing the political map

That's much better. I'd dare say it's a quite Rome 2-esque, but it's not a bad thing. I hope we'll hear from the devs. Edit: The settlement menu could also be placed horizontally at the bottom of the screen, with bigger icons and less text. This would allow for more visible NPC avatars. I...
  4. The Bowman

Food Shortage

I don't think raiding is preferred by small parties only. Yesterday I saw Caladog raid most of the villages around Rovalt with his 200 man army. Most of the raids I witnessed in my playthrough were done with 70-80 strong parties on average. 1.4.1
  5. The Bowman

UI: Suggestions for a visual logic (SP-MP) + Picturing the political map

I would like to think that there is more to the future of the UI. To put it bluntly, I don't like it neither aesthetically, nor its user friendliness. To name a few issues: - Many UI elements are very big and fill a lot of screen space for no reason. Let's take the top bar in settlement and...
  6. The Bowman

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Where's the Khuzait chair fix promised on Twitter? :P
  7. The Bowman

Return the deserters on the campaign map (and suggestions on how to do it better than Warband)

One of the big surprises that Bannerlord brought us is the absence of Deserter and Manhunter parties on the campaign map. If TaleWorlds ever plans to add them back, I suggest to lave behind the Warband design and come up with a mechanic that makes sense and does not spawn parties out of thin air...
  8. The Bowman

I spent 2 hours to write these suggestions

Developers do read these threads. If you want them to see your ideas, you just have to post them here.
  9. The Bowman

War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

Did they remaster the B5N model? I might reinstall this thing for a while just for the low tier torpedo bombers. I used to like flying these planes, and I expected the B6N for ages. Edit: After checking the last couple of major updates, I think they haven't updated the B5N model.
  10. The Bowman

I spent 2 hours to write these suggestions

Developers (team members) have the 'Developer' tag under their name, like this:
  11. The Bowman

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

My name is Kim Jong Un, but they call me 'people's leader'.
  12. The Bowman

Bandits and hideouts overhaul: a breath of fresh air into the bandit underworld

Introduction: I've played the Mount&Blade series since 2007, and I can safely come to the conclusion that banditry is one of the most inaccessible, artificial and lacking features in the game. Sadly, this approach seems to have been ported over to Bannerlord, and the only logical thing we can do...
  13. The Bowman

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Is there any plan to replace the incredibly thick (and ugly) pavise shield?
  14. The Bowman

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

I checked some reviews about Mafia II Definitive, and when I learned that the file size jumped from 8Gb to 32Gb I was stupefied. I'd give it a pass if the size increase would have been minor, but 32Gb for so little difference in LOD? Why even bother? In my eyes, this is a big opportunity missed...
  15. The Bowman

SP Native Total War style RTS Camera

For the sake of recognition, it would be better if you re-named the mod from 'EnhancedMission' to something like 'RTS Mod'. There are many people looking for a mod like you made, but they probably ignore this thread due to its name, which is a pity. :)