Recent content by Teutonic_Tirade

1. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I think its guaranteed
    Well, we could wait and see if Dejan or another replies. Sometimes no news is good news.
  2. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I haven't quite gone back into hibernation again, do we think May is a good month for an update? Looking forward to some new content.
  3. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Let me remind you, this is not a mod! This is something that may be in the next patch, the developer just doesn’t know about it yet.

59. recruitment slots for the king.
    Faction leaders have no restrictions due to attitude (also applies to AI).
    Faction leaders now take all soldiers when recruiting, because he is the king.

58. City Gold.
    City gold no longer disappears, but remains in stores.
    Did you know that in the game gold was removed from stores, now this has been changed.

53. Voting for fief.
    The clan that has captured the settlement always participates in voting for it.
    THIS irritated everyone, you capture cities and give them to others, now this has been changed.

51. Stage a prison break.
    The number of relationship points for a successful escape has been increased.
    The cost of escaping at night is half the price.
    The alarming state of the city lasts one day.
    If stage a prison break for male, then a focus point is added to the roguery.
    If stage a prison break for female, then a focus point is added to the charm.

No one has done this, the mechanics are dead, it’s complicated, expensive and of no use, now it’s a very useful function.

43. Prevent AI from calling your parties into their army.
    If you have created your own army (even without parties), the AI will not call your parties to join its army.
    This is also infuriating, as soon as you let your parties go, someone drafted them into the army and they were captured, now it won’t be like that.

37. Caravanners quickly develop scouting (You need a scout, send the hero as a caravan driver).
    I looked at the code and saw that the hero from the caravan receives 2.5 times less experience in reconnaissance than the party leader. This has now been changed.
    Um, I don't think advertising this to the developers are just going to accept it without their own knowledge isn't constructive, mind you, they might not even see this ever as well as won't just add random stuff they get from random mod authors.
  4. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

What were you planning on doing with them, selling them to them?
  5. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Back into my cave I go. Hopefully whatever 1.3 is, it is going to be loaded. Have a good Spring y'all!
  6. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I'll give everyone some advice, leave the forum and game for 6-12 months and come back.
    Then maybe there will be some progress
    But I just did that lol
  7. Teutonic_Tirade

Seriously when is the next update?

Is it a long holiday again coupled with vacation? I seem to recall something like this happening every year.
  8. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I've been away for few months now, how is everyone?
  9. Teutonic_Tirade

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I hope this beta goes live soon. Many mods are waiting that I'm excited to play and test. Hopefully then whatever is fixed here means we can get more weapons and armors for even more unit variety.
  10. Teutonic_Tirade

Any chance of getting emotes for singleplayer? They wouldn't add anything mechanically but would be fun for immersion.
  11. Teutonic_Tirade

Preferably, but this is beta and since there are national holidays after next week Tuesday, it is better to get it out now, get opinions, ideally respond to the most urgent issues that are discovered over the weekend and leave you all with something nice.
    Have a good holiday next week then, this looks like an awesome patch to get testing👍
  12. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.1.4

We demanded that TW pulled their finger out and release the game in whatever state after such a protracted development. The game is out of EA and perfectly playable. The fact that it may lack features/balance that suit your preferences isn’t their problem. TW have been perfectly clear about the limited features they are targeting post-release in their roadmap. Even if these arise in the v1.2.0. version currently under test, I doubt they’ll meet your wish list. I hope they stop listening to you guys and invest their time in fixing some of the outstanding modding issues.
    Where can I see more about this v1.2.0 that is under development?
  13. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.1.3

Could we at least get some news as to what is coming down the pike? Even a "you guys will really like it" would be nice. It has been a while since we've even got fancy new armors, even a small update for unit variety would be welcome.
  14. Teutonic_Tirade

Patch Notes v1.1.2

Pretty sure it is both Easter and Ramadan right now.
  15. Teutonic_Tirade

Suggestion: Lawful executions. Proposed and voted on like policies

Perhaps execution with no penalties for your kingdom, while higher penalties for the executed's kingdom. Meanwhile, those clans you haven't met you don't get in a neutral kingdom have no relation penalties as well.
Back
Top Bottom