Recent content by Tellarion

1. In Progress Crashing when protecting village from raid

I'm having the same crash. Have just submitted a ticket with the save file attached. Clicking on the raiding army doesn't seem to cause the crash, just the village.
  2. In Progress Frequent GPU-related Crashing

Summary: Frequently crashing on the world map. Today it happens immediately upon loading my save, but often when transitioning into and out of other screens, such as cities. Sometimes I can play for an hour, sometimes(like today), I can't play for 1 minute. I have Reinstalled the game, verified...
  3. Need More Info “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine"

Hey, have you tried this workaround yet? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
    I am a returning player with about 100 hours in the early days back in 2020, and just getting back into the game on 1.7 now. I am having the same issue as many others, and I can confirm that the page file is not helping. I have 16gb of ram with a gtx 1070, same pc I used two years ago, and my page file is 12GB. Unless you are suggesting that the game needs more than that combined amount of memory(virtual or discrete), there must be something else going on here.

I've also completely reinstalled the game twice, adjusted my graphics settings, and tried deleting various folders(such as shaders), but this crash is still random and persistent. Sometimes I can play for hours, and sometimes I can only play for minutes before the inevitable crash :sad:
Back
Top Bottom