Recent content by Telemachos

1. Telemachos

Resolved Sound problem

Same, the game is unplayable. Also using plain vanilla, no mods.
  2. Telemachos

Resolved Problems with the sound

I am having the same issue. I just started a newer save with 1.43. Prior versions of Bannerlord ran crash-free. I validated steam files and all files validated successfully. The game is completely unplayable at the moment.

I am currently using:
    Intel i7-9700K
    32 GB of Ram
    GTX 1080, Nvidia GeForce 451.67 drivers.
    Xonar DGX Sound Card
  3. Telemachos

Resolved Unnecessary Files???

Go to Documents>Mount and Blade II Bannerlord> Online Images I don't believe these are necessary and over time, figuring each one is about 500k, will take a few MB of space.
  4. Telemachos

Resolved 1.4 crashes whenever I buy a workshop

Works for me since the hot-patch.
  5. Telemachos

In Progress [1.4.0 Beta] Crashing when buying a workshop

Same issue. I started a new character this beta build and I am unable to purchase the wood worker workshop in Odokh. As soon as I go to accept the price, the game produced an error pop-up and crashes to desktop.
  6. Telemachos

Debuff effects

This is a totally relative question. Do I want debuffs? Maybe, depends on which ones. Do I want an arcade game? No.

I play will full damage yet I hate in WB having horses slow down when low on health. I believe there are already some debuffs, they already took out the debuff on archers and night.
  7. Telemachos

Could we get back to looters only wounding your men?

While I agree it is absurd to have Tier 4/5 troops die to underwhelming odds, there was too much reward for way too little risk with looters only doing blunt damage.

@Dionaea I can understand it might be too difficult for you. You can also simply enable cheat codes and use commands to lower the standard for yourself.
  8. Telemachos

Resolved Smith perfect javelins from lvl 1

They all sell for different values.
  9. Telemachos

Resolved Infinitive bug confrontation Public 1.2

This is a known bug with sieges.
  10. Telemachos

Resolved [1.30] Villagers Don't Seem to Despawn Arriving Back to Village

This mini 1.3.0 update seems to have fixed it. I started a new character after the update and don't see the issue any more.
  11. Telemachos

Resolved Can't paste custom banner in 1.3

Is this even a game future? You probably want to talk to the guy on Reddit who built the website to customize your banner like that.
  12. Telemachos

Aging, death, and children

If I want to play a hardcore run, or ironman mode, the option might be enjoyable. It's less about 'can't handle the extra pressure' and more about the game making me waste my time to be burdened with a new mechanic that I don't give a **** about. If the aging is so irrelevant, and I can conquer the map before I even need a dynasty, then why even bother having this irrelevant and unnoticeable 'key feature?'

To say that this restriction is an upgrade on previous mechanics, especially when compared to previous M&B games, is a joke.

'Hey! You know what would make these forums better? If users had to create a new account every hundred posts or so!'

Why? Why would you make me waste my time to be able to do what I've always done without the limit?

We you looking to discuss this or something? Or you just looking to push your opinion to someone on the internet?

Either way- I already get it dude, some people don't like the extra stress of playing more definitive game.
  13. Telemachos

Multiple villagers seem to stack on the villages now. Fenon Tryn now has 4 different villager monsters on top of it.
  14. Telemachos

Resolved Gainseth is Hovering?

Still present in [1.3.0]
  15. Telemachos

Summary: Villagers go to village and go back to their respective village. How to Reproduce: Unsure on reproduction. Brand new load with current [1.30] build. Did the tutorial. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Example is Fenon Tryn, Tevea Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: [1.30]
Back
Top Bottom