Recent content by Technoboy

1. Best archers in POP

Hero and Heroine adventures uses noldor too.
  2. Need help finding a lord of a defeated faction

Wait a week or a month. Lords needs some time to respawn if they been exiled from a faction, captured and released or he denounced.
  3. How do I join Tournaments?

150 Renown needed. Topic closed XD
  4. I messed up while trying to marry this woman.

Yeh, happened to me too. I just took her, without father permission :wink: Sure, he is angry, she will be too, but after you marry her, you don't need to care anymore. I found no difference between 50 and 100, even when king and she is Minister.
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

You can, however it takes same req as for starting it. I dismantle them and then reinstated them, they didn't lose upgrades.
  6. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Line is modified from LOTR. Now i dunno, what has your respect for people, to do with my reply? Next time, use PM, to trash topic, about your respect, thank you :wink:
  7. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

DUDE, LOTR, DAFUQ XD
  8. What are your favorite factions troops ?

Depends on who i go against. Favorite are Ravenstern Mounted Archers, since are fast and quite accurate. Worst? Whole D'Shar troops!
  9. [TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Well, lets say you ain't cheating and you don't abuse almighty noldors (you pervs!) or kite armies, then time is just fine. Since i play 1 game without any help, 110 days for uber part is not an issue.

I used all cheats i could think of and game is boring as hell, waiting on my armor to be upgraded at stronghold, unique spawns, ctrl+click to ass patrols etc and of course CKO gear.
  10. The Loot skill & You - What have you found?

OK, question. Fighting big armies, i usually fight 1st and 2nd battle, then i use auto. This is huge mistake right, cuz tbh i get almost nothing out and atm highest loot skill my companion have with 7. Also, you get better chance with smaller spawns?
  11. Peasants are Overpowered

Peasants are blamed for everything. Damn capitalism! Long live Feudal ages!!!

BTW, soon accepting donation for my coffin, laughed so hard, almost forgot to breath in this topic. Some folks rly xDD
  12. Not enough unique spawns?

There a thing, where small bands of enemies prevents larger armies to spawn. I had over 30 spawns of mystmountains armies of 10-50 men, after i hunt them all, 2 large armies spawned. I do think, theres like a limit of partys available at same time in Pendor.

There are also D'Shars, Snake, Warbands at Sarleon etc. Kill a lot of small spawns, talk to stewards in castle and you should have 10 big armies for sure.
  13. POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

You will get, i want something more of a challenge line. Before you accept it, get at least 100 party slots free. Think you need 30+ relationship with order, to even get this quest.
  14. POP 3 Cheats - Warning: May spoil or crash your game!

Go do renown quest (think you don't need to join them). I suggest you have 500k extra cash, so after you finish quest, you can afford to buy them. I could have bought 49 knights and 96 sergeants, but party limit!!! Damn you xD
  15. D'Shar are overpowered

For me playing 3 games at time:
    - Game 1 no cheat, real life (means no alt+f4, no ctrl+x or w/e!, just tweaked reinforcements from 7 to 50 at sieges), day 962
      - D'Shars were eliminated at day ~500 with me being vassal of Sarleon, they got beated at start by Fierdsvain, but they got some fights over Empire, Ravenstern is really neutral, didn't get or lose any center till day 740, when war started with me :wink:
    - Game 2 Ravenstern Mounted Archer gameplay (allowed all companions, tweaked reinforcements from 7 to 50 at sieges, ctrl+x on map is allowed 2x a month)
      - All hail mighty Empire, they dominate Pendor, they took out Sarleon and D'Shars (without my help) day ~420
    - Game 3 UberCheater (everything allowed, even imported char and morph all my companions to max)
      - Very balanced game (day 180 atm), there are constant wars, many center are taken and shortly after taken back

Love this system, 2 games ain't same lol. D'Shars are easiest to destroy at battle, which is sad really, that you pop with D'Shar are overpowered.
Back
Top Bottom