Recent content by TCgreywolf

1. TCgreywolf

SP - General Siege; Surround the city/castle

I think it's odd that we have to attack from 1 side at a time. I'd understand if there is some natural defence blocking the way but it's a shame that old games like Rome: Total war let you have more (and better) siege options than Bannerlord. It's such a big part of the game and I feel like the...
  2. TCgreywolf

SP - General Gladiators mode!

. We could be imprisoned by slave masters and forced to go in tournaments ranking up and finally being able to fight in the great colessium in order to gain freedom..... (after winning it and conquering the map)and after years of battle and finally being able to go into the city (that has the colosseum in it) as a king from the gate.. that we once walked by as a slave. It'd be great to play the Gladiator's( 2000 movie)(a masterpiece.. if you haven't seen it's a must )story in bannerlord as a mod.

Yes a compelling storyline in addition to the new mechanics could be very good.

Just so this doesn't happen randomly, it could be triggered by a quest, therefore once you take on this certain quest and progress through a few objectives maybe then you get captured by slavers? interesting idea.
  3. TCgreywolf

Yep! I would love to see expanded arena play expanded. It would be really cool to start out as a gladiator being shuttled between towns to fight for your lord until you win your freedom. I like the added layers of if lords / nobility is in attendance they should play a role in the tournaments.

There you go, we both want the same thing :smile:
  4. TCgreywolf

The game is barely in Early Access and is still be developed - why would you already be pushing for DLC? Let them finish the game and the content you are looking for could be in it.

Ok instead of DLC it should be incorporated into the main game. Does that change your opinion?
  5. TCgreywolf

why force them into low-life DLCs ?

There isn't one decent gladiator game out there, since the tournaments are a very similar concept anyway, it would be very suitable for a decent gladiator mode or a mini game of it's own. Even a story line for the mode could be added.

Also no one is forcing anyone, it's just a suggestion.
  6. TCgreywolf

Please tell me this a refference to Oblivion's Horse Armor DLC...
    Can you elaborate?
  7. TCgreywolf

I'm not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed at how basic and simple the arena function is, I really thought it would have been expanded and fleshed out more. Just like how you can become a mercenary, I want there to be an option to become a gladiator! You go from town to town, fighting in...
  8. TCgreywolf

SP - General Bet on others in the tournaments

Have any of you played GTA San Andreas? Do you remember becoming a millionaire from betting on the horse racing? Well, why not in bannerlord? Well not exactly, I don't think you should get millions, but I think regardless of you fighting in the tournament you should be able to bet on anyone...
  9. TCgreywolf

SP - General Show items that have better stats than yours in green background!

Yeah, but not always 1 stat, I go based off a few stats. they would need to create a drop down that covers about 3-5 different stats that are all selectable.

For example. I switched out an armor because it had better leg protection. Overall I lost 2 armor. but I didn't need 40+ chest armor as much as I needed 20+ leg. So it really depends on a few things. If this item gave a couple more points into chest and not the leg. I would have ignored it.

Simple put, never let a game tell you what to wear. If you can't figure this out then I'm not sure what to say. And before you go saying, you can make smart decisions based on what it says. Think about the many, many, other players who wont/can't do this. Because they will be programming themselves to equip the glowing items.

I stay with my disagreement

I have no idea what you are disagreeing to here but I respect your opinion.
  10. TCgreywolf

SP - General More slots from mounts!

I would like this but don't think tw would add it. Im hoping for mods

I know. Most suggestions could probably be added by modders but it would be nice if they build an extensive world for the modders to expand on instead of modders extending a vanilla world.:sad:
  11. TCgreywolf

I think it would be to good because it would start to remove the small weapon slots downside. Right now if i want to carry a bow and a shield and a weapon, i have to use all of my slots. Making it so you could have another weapon would make you to good and it would make throwing weapons worse.

Yes the point is to remove the small weapon slot downside by stashing additional things on your horse. I mean, if you're against it so strongly maybe it could be optional in the settings. That way it won't make your game easier.
  12. TCgreywolf

Its not a 1 size fits all.
    A faster weapon, may be lower in damage. More armor generally means more weight but not always. So I disagree with this suggestion.

Please read the suggestion thoroughly before disagreeing, as I've proposed a solution to this already in the post.

You should be able to change which stat it looks for too, like, maybe show items that are faster, or change it up to pierce damage, or which has more body armour etc.

you choose which stat it's looking for, not one size fits all.
  13. TCgreywolf

SP - General Roads on the map!

I think this is a good idea -- it reminds me of Rome: Total War -- but in my opinion it's low priority.

I don't think anything that isn't absolutely necessary in early acces is a priority at all but hey they made a section for suggestions so why not eh?
  14. TCgreywolf

Anyone who played RDR2 already knows what's up. What if we could use our mount as a small inventory as well? We could stash extra arrows, shields or weapons on the mount, this, in turn, would make the horse's speed and manoeuvre stats to be affected a bit, but it's a fair exchange in my...
  15. TCgreywolf

Sort items by not just the weight or value but which has the most damage or armour vs least and automatically give better items a green background to differentiate them. I don't want to scroll all the way down a loot list just to see if there is anything better just in case. You should be able...
Back
Top Bottom