Recent content by Taveren

1. Taveren

Question on Becoming Ruler of an Existing Kingdom/Empire

... all I really need is for Rhagaea to pass on.
    Did you know you can have her assassinated?
    [campaign.kill_hero Rhagaea]. Bring up a nice message that "..was assassinated in the year 1086"
  2. Taveren

Question on Becoming Ruler of an Existing Kingdom/Empire

There really are two issues, and they don't necessarily overlap.
    1. Becoming the next-in-line for a faction requires whatever steps you need to take to work yourself into that position, and then become de facto leader of the faction;
    2. Once you are the leader of ANY faction (imperial or free peoples) and speak to one of the quest givers about your final decision (continuing on with empire or burning it to the ground), and THIS conversation will activate a specific quest related to the main story. You can have this conversation long after becoming faction leader, as you have 10 years to return to them with your decision (o you have plenty of time to set things up for success)
  3. Taveren

SP - Battles & Sieges Siege complaints

You may find yourself waiting a very very long time....
    I stopped playing BL mid-2022, played two full Prophesy of Pendor campaign followed by a two full Perisno campaign on Warband, and when I returned, the game edition had gone from 1.8 to 1.0.3. So, many updates, and lots of time for the forums MANY sensible suggestions to be implemented.
    Yet when I tried to play vanilla I could notice ZERO difference to 1.8, except cavalry was a bit smarter, and the AI overall was (probably) dummer than before I left.

Mods make the game enjoyable, where vanilla just makes you spend a lot of time on the forum, making suggestions.
  4. Taveren

Cheat menu for console edition

You could try this workaround: "I found that the save games are transferable from xbox to PC game pass and you can enable the cheats on game pass and you can give your self 10 billion and then save and go back to xbox and load it and there you go"
  5. Taveren

Any way to get the new Aserai helmets?

Yes, OK. Found this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-console-cheats.456203/post-9847202
    "We don't have any plans to add cheats to the console version of the game at the moment."

But then I found this on Reddit: "I found that the save games are transferable from xbox to PC game pass and you can enable the cheats on game pass and you can give your self 10 billion and then save and go back to xbox and load it and there you go" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

So, it looks like there is a way, at least for Xbox users, although it is quite a workaround.

Why play BL on a console?
  6. Taveren

Question about sorting by formations

Why did the developers remove this function.
    Yup, a question asked many times, never answered.
  7. Taveren

Losing relation and honor when executing enemy lord - how exactly??

They realised executing Lords was too efficient so they nerfed it by playing and annoying noise for 30 minutes after you do it.

drdrDUM (Relation with lord anuslix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord biggerdix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord schnitzelfix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM
    (Relation with lord weetabix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord jimlfix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord dickpix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord stonesandstix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord racemix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord southernhix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord pumpedupkix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord boxtix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord smellyvix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord hoesandtrix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord fortysix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord faaakinprix reduced by 999)
    drdrDUM (Relation with lord beanflix reduced by 999)
    This.
    Too true.

@Kentucky 『 HEIGUI 』 James - btw - AWESOME names! I may rename some of my companions in honor of such sterling work.
  8. Taveren

Any way to get the new Aserai helmets?

How does a console player enable cheats?
    Not sure you can do that on console. Apologies, I play on PC
    You could edit the item to is_merchandise="true" and it show up in stores. I think
  9. Taveren

What if I have one formation, for example, an Imperial Legionnaire and another formation, a borrowed warrior. I want to put them in 2 different groups
    The only way you can put NPCs in specific formations is if they are COMPANIONS, and they LEAD a formation.
    They will then be placed in the formation they lead (this does not even work all the time, you usually have to click on them twice to select as formation leader before they will be placed in that group)
  10. Taveren

Rebel Clans

I think rebel clans exist purely for the player to have an easy entry into fief ownership if you do not want to go the long slog of joining a faction, waiting for a fief to be awarded, waiting, waiting, till you rebel yourself and start your won kingdom; or play the politics and wait for the current faction leader to die and hope you have enough influence to become faction leader.
    Rebel clans give you a way to dive directly into your own city state, and then start building your faction.

In my current game, I remained mercenary, working for several factions to build relation, and when rebel clans emerged, would pounce on them before the faction could get around to deal with them. In short time I had three such fiefs, not too far apart, and then declared my kingdom, and started the expansion project.

Easy. Low hanging fruit.
  11. Taveren

At present ALL companions, mounted or not, horse archer or not, WILL be designated to the infantry I troop formation, making a lot of work to sort them correctly
  12. Taveren

Fix Sieges being taken over by other armies....

Is this a 1.1.2 issue? I am not seeing it in 1.0.3. Mind you I use many mods that improve gameplay.
  13. Taveren

SP - Battles & Sieges Siege complaints

You should try Improved Combat AI. It is a great way to reduce frustration.
  14. Taveren

SP - Battles & Sieges Field battle complaints

Who knows why the AI does anything?? LOL. Just check the endless number of comments and complaints about how dumb and stupid the game AI is.
    There is an option in "Campaign Options" for deciding on the troops to be sent, yet it only affects YOUR armies (not even your clan or faction benefits from your intelligence)
  15. Taveren

Losing relation and honor when executing enemy lord - how exactly??

They see it on their event log feed on the bottom left of their screen 🙃
    ROFL
Back
Top Bottom